EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Voice against injustice to ca-final, november 2013 students

Page no : 8

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

mr hari...

You should not and must not get a job

@sr (student) (40 Points)
Replied 26 January 2014

Originally posted by : @ Hari
@ suraj singh , zoom_ 7155....and all....

hold on guys.....

why this outburst....???

Please dont comment on already qualified members credibility.....

its as good as doubting the icai's credibility....

I agree that i did find little difficulty in getting a decent job....but i got one.....and am happy...

Writing such letters wont help you guy.......

whatever has happened......we cannot change it....

My deep condolences to you all....

No matter how much drama and dance you do.....you people's result wont change ....

Do you think icai will surrender to your demand and declare you all pass ????

No....Never it will happen....So NO option to you all guys...but to come out of dream and get back to studies......

But NO guarantee that you will be cleared in next exam....

Do HARDWORK consistently........success will come automatically to you.....!!

Do pray that we seniors should get even better job........by that time you qualify.......!!!

it is because of arrogant fools like you that icai gets courage to keep playing with hardwork of its students.

and people, for all those who don't know how icai manipulates resutls, here is how it is done.

its all done via marking scheme. when they want to clear students in bulk (when 'they' wanted result to be as high as 30% in 2008-2009),they prepare liberal marking schemes; and vice versa. most professionals who check answer sheets dont teach students, and hence they know nothing about course content. for them, marking scheme is the bible. even if they don't check according to the marking scheme, they are pulled up by exam authorities and answer sheets corrected by them are again moderated (read:rechecked). and that is the very reason why icai don't share marking scheme with students. that is also how and why there is no discrepency in the marks awarded on mark sheet and those on answer sheet. icai moderates marks indirectly.

Ruhi.. (student) (44 Points)
Replied 26 January 2014

i also got news from trusted source that result of final's was nearly 1% and they graced marks and reached to 3%

CA. Bhavik P. Chudasama (Practice) (4717 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

whats d conclusion. .. for the post.. cuz arguements r never ending

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA) (1668 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

agreed with bhavik.

are we taking any step or everebody doing hard work for may 14.

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 27 January 2014

it is hereby declared that now & onwards this topic is closed.....start may-june 2014 exam....................

nitesh (student) (21 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

I think no other institude had any right to dumb student just to passout reqered percentage of student as per need of market ..and if it is going on ca profession than its dangerous for our fundamental right of education and I think there should be a legal action against icai in court for justice so let wakeup and rise your voice nothing happen if you sleep and watch like a movie yet our legal procedure iz much strong to banned icai decision body

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

@ All

Every body doing hard work for May 14.

Please Note the results will be hovering around 2-3% till Nov 14 exams as per my sources (credible).No option but to give it your best shot this time.

anmol (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

@ Piyush Jhawar n All

The only thing left after CA final nov. results is to give our best shot and be a CA by entering into the "cream" of 2-3%. But what is devastating is ICAI making a mockery of hardwork we put in as students. If they are to deliver 3.11%, then why dont they put up with more brilliantly framed questions than to just resorting to the easiest way out by scaling marks. 
Moreover, if ICAI do not have such time or expertise for question framing, it could simply increase minimum passing marks to 55 from 50, thereby reslulting into a drastic low pass %age. But, coming down to a level, where u simply scale marks out of anywhere, u r undermining faith in the CA course as a whole.
What one expects is "deserving reward for his due efforts", but ICAI likes it the other way round. Everyone wants to "earn it" by hard work, but now it seems more a matter of discretion of ICAI.

swamy naidu (Kakinada ) (21 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

I agree with gaurav jain

ROHIT NAGAR (ARTICLE) (24 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

i am fully satisfied that the examination pattern should be changed to objective type question

Vikram M. (Unemployed) (504 Points)
Replied 01 March 2014

I appeared and failed in November 2013. Here's what I think. 

Any pass rate is fine. But it should be consistent, with a slight margin for fluctuation. If you institute's pass percentage is fluctuating wildly, that is the institute's fault, not the students.

Sadly there is no one to hold the ICAI accountable. They are turning CA into an elitist club and generally doing whatever the heck they please. I hope AAP turns their attention to them next.

1 Like

Dhruva Parmar (Staff Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 08 March 2014

was this letter sent?

CA Saurabh (md) (22 Points)
Replied 09 April 2014

I cleared 2nd group this time...i am hapiee and now preparing for 1st one....Friends dont lose hope coz a hard worker gets success in the end.

CA Jignesh Gala (Practicing CA) (217 Points)
Replied 10 April 2014

Friends, Professional exams were never made easy. Hence the only way out is to face it with courage. Rather we should determine hard and everytime we see or hear about someones failure. Some of our torch beraers have rightly said "Breaking a big stone can be made possible only through, -- HITTING IT REGULARLY AND CONSTANTLY." Thus, your case is too the same, sticking to books and constant learning is the only way out. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: