VERY URGET HELP , IN CASE LAW OF CS

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)

04 January 2011  
Hello friends, i write some case here, pls gve me answers , 1st case=> Anurag,proceeding to Europe,leaves his furniture to charge of Birender,as his agent during his absence. Birender, without Anurag's authority, pledges the furniture to Chaman, and Chaman knowing that Birender had no right to pledge the furniture, advertise it for sale. Can chaman be compelled to deliver the furniture to Anurag? 2nd case=> Amar has made a gift of a house to Bhaskar. Amar has signed on the gift deed and handed over the possession of the house to Bhaskar. Amar did not want gift deed to be registered. After sometime. Amar dies. There was a long delay in the registration of the gift deed. Whether the period of delay may be condoned by the Registrar for the registration of gift deed even after the death of the donor under the Registration Act,1908. 3rd case=> Avinash, residing in Delhi. requests his Bishnoy, residing in Lucknow, for loan of Rs. 10 lakh. Bishnoy asks Avinash to come to Lucknow and collect the cheque for the said amount. Accordingly, Avinash collect the cheque at Lucknow. Avinash has failed to repay the loan. Bishony wants to institute a suit for the recovery of loan against Avinash. Mention the place where Bishnoy can file a suit against Avinash. Give reasons in support of your answer. 4th Case=> Vicky sells to Dimple, by deed, "my estate at Rampur containing 100 bighas". Vicky has an estate at Rampur containing 100 bighas. Can later on Vicky be allowed to give evidence of the fact that the estate meant to be sold was one situated at a different place and of a different size?