Easy Office
Easy Office

Unjustness of ICAI

Page no : 2

(Guest)

if u feel u been deprived of justice....then...there is nothing wrong in filing a case...LAWS are created to get justice....thr only problem in this is u may have to spend some time and money initially...

Mohini Sharma (CA Student) (79 Points)
Replied 27 May 2011

Even i am an english medium student after that i do this forum and not any one hindi medium student take any action against after filling this forumi found that ICAI done this so many time to hindi medium students only. What can i do if hindi medium students gave the exams allready.

Replied 27 May 2011

It could be possible if Hindi medium students refuse to give the exam but they didn't

(Guest)

ya..in that case it is difficult..

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 29 May 2011

@ mohini, i think u r not blaming Institute for cancellation of LAW exam of HINDI medium, but u are blaming for not cancellation of law exam of english medium.

First you should change your thinking

& Secondly, why people just start blaming INSTITUTE without knowing true fact.

The LAW Paper was leaked before exam of HINDI MEDIUM, thats why cancelled by INSTITUTE

even it was also available on internet also.

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 29 May 2011

and one more thing, this is the matter related to CA-INTER, not with the CA-FINAL.

Replied 30 May 2011

Hello Dheeraj, 

If you think so or what the matter is ok i agree but exams are same no matter it is hindi mdium or english medium ok. If hindi mediums exam leak so the ennglish medium too. ok. Please don't think me wrong.

Anyway good morning and have a nice day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: