Easy Office
Easy Office

Troublesome!

Page no : 2

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

its just a rumour nothing else. well i think PCC results will be out on the exact dated i.e 31st of january 2010

Saif Shaikh (Audits and Tax) (86 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Dear Gaurang.. I understand what ur going through. I faced the same problem during my T. Y. B.com. Dont worry about it.. First thing let me tell you, being a smart CA student, I dont think you will have any problem with ur B.com exam. You can do good in it with little efforts. And about ur 2nd group of PCC, since you have already given one attempt I dont think you need much time to prepare for it again in May 2010. So plz go for it and attack. Remember that time is running too fast. As of now study ur CA till Feb end and then start ur B.com studies from 1st March. After ur B.com  exam start with CA again. Im sure you can make it..
All the best!!! 

CA RAJENDRA PANDEY (ACA B. Com AMFI NCFM NISM)   (327 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Just a rumour.............

sakshi (CA final student) (33 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

i am a CA final student awaiting 4 the result... i have a confusion.. whether CA results come on sunday?

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Hi sakshi... 99% it will come on Sunday.... 1% cant say.... Reason, Institute can do anything. Last time, PCC result delayed & declared on next time na... So...

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Whenever it come it should be positive lets hope for the better......... all the best to all

Replied 14 January 2010

Dear Gaurang Make ur effort and leave rest for the god....... everything will be fine.........by the way u can attempt both exam through proper planning in study..... i think most of the student have same probleum but then do both...... why not you........go ahead best of luck

Replied 14 January 2010

Dear Gaurang Make ur effort and leave rest for the god....... everything will be fine.........by the way u can attempt both exam through proper planning in study..... i think most of the student have same probleum but then do both...... why not you........go ahead best of luck

Hai na............

CA NEHA SHARMA (CA) (81 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

u can appear in the b.com xams. with that u have to give more time for both the studies, as i ws appeared in the may 09, PCC xams and having my b.com hons xams also.u hv  to manage ur time for studies. but u shld nt skip ur pcc xams bcz dat r most imp. u cn drop ur b.com xams if u feel necessary. bt u cn do all the thngs vry wel.so all the best

CA MUKESH GUPTA (CA) (26 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

hi gaurang,

hope for the best

ALL ISS WELL

Aakhri Pasta (Hell Froze Over) (171 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Its just a rumour.

Prem (Assistent Mgr) (76 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

it is all rumour...... our CA Institute will declare the result on time.

All the Best for all result awaiters

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: