Thanks note to CAClub & Friends

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)

03 April 2009  

For me, this is a time to rejoice as i scored double ton in my friends list.

I owe thanks to my CAClub friends – the informal family of people I wasn’t born with, but who nevertheless has shown me so much love and caring.

I also owe thanks to my family, my parents and brother, who encouraged me so much in life and helped me become the person I am today. They taught me values of self-responsibility and hard work, and were always supportive of me in pursuing my dreams – whether in writing, in music or in study. They showered me with love, kindness and care, and I am lucky to have been blessed with the family I have.

In addition I also owe thanks to millions of people involved directly or indirectly with CAClubindia.

One beautiful thing about the CAClubindia is that the people involved, who don’t even know each other, who might even be in conflict with each other some times, have reason to thank each other.

It is wonderful to help each other as well as ourselves. We should all exchange thanks, for what we have reaped from the CAClubindia by virtue of our disciple, hard work and our mutual exchange of knowledge.

Thank you, to my family and friends. And thank you, all of you, whom I may or may not meet but I thank for helping me in making double century. It’s like a magnificent victory for me, plenty on Thanks for your help.

“Thanks giving, a time to reflect on the many things to appreciate in life”

I would appreciate your feedback here.