Easy Office
Easy Office

Stipend increase

Page no : 2

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

Correct friends. We should definetely consider this. I dont think the CAs will consider it since their overhead cost will increase. But the ICAI will do if all the students stand together.

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

As far as the expensses of  articles are concerned during outstations, theose are met by either employer or the client. If no reimbursement is given to articles, then the complain of such CAs should be made in institute. Their qualification may stand cancelled and COP will become void.

Ek baar karo, baki apne aap sudhar jayenge.

CA MANISH JAIN (CA) (77 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

kashyap my freind i know what u saying is right but cancellation of Degree because of us is not correct ................

complain is right but cancellation of COP is wrong

we have to find another way

anish kumar ojha (student) (133 Points)
Replied 07 November 2009

Or atleast they shud come up with the idea of issuing DTC cocessional passes as Delhi University does for its students......

ACMA Ayan Paul (Analyst-Corporate Rating at CARE Ratings)   (284 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

The main expenditure of any service sector like Professional service providers is its Human Resource...if u don't spent much on them rather u  always expecting to get better works from them ..it won't help them to motivate and get you quality work...ICAI has set this min limits so that after being CA we can make profits by paying less to our Articles.this is ridiculous..i know that not every firm has the same kind of client base..and it would cost them a lot if the minimum stipend is set too high...but in appreciation of work it is the moral duty of our employers to consider the stipend...ICAI never said that u can't pay your articles more than 1000/1250/1500....but they always opt for the Cost control measure..i.e. the lowest. and another psychological reason MAY BE that if we were not paid much in our articleship training...why i should i pay...its same like the COLLEGE RAGGING...isn't it.....and hence it again goes back to the ICAI who created this....there should be some modifications which will not only satisfy the CAs but also the aspiring ones.

CA Abhiram Bharat. (Assistant Manager Taxation)   (508 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

i agree with u bros..

actually i also get the MINIMUM .. im not hapy wd ds..

Prakhar Gupta (articleship) (32 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

Articles devote half of their time in the office.So their should be a give and take concept which means, we should have a handsome amount of stipend by the time we complete our training and this would act as an incentive to our career.It may happen that number of dummy articles may decrease and the work load of the offices too.So it very clear that an increase in stipend could bring a lot of change to C.A industry.Lets pray and hope for the best......

Sourav Didwania (CA , B.com(H), ) (310 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

Well I believe if you work with utmost responsibility and carry out every assignment responsibly, your Principal may Increase your stipend.

My Boss increased my stipend because he found me reliable and efficient in my work.

ACMA Ayan Paul (Analyst-Corporate Rating at CARE Ratings)   (284 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

yes sourav I also used to get some time xtra stipend for my specific good work and for over time on emergency...but this is not any fixed hike in stipend...and ours is the rare case...we are lucky...but we are here discussing about the rest 98% firms....what about that...??

PUNEET DIMRI (Manager) (57 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

Pakistan se kuch sabak lena chahiya ICAI ko. They r having almost 10 times more then us.

CA RADHIKA AGARWAL (CA) (300 Points)
Replied 08 November 2009

yr we didnt get single penny.......

nd u r talkin abt 2 incres stipend........

MOHD NAEEM (CA FINAL-TARANAGAR (CHURU))   (86 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

i agree with u

but yaar jab tak UTTAM PRAKASH SIR h tab tak kuch nahi ho sakta.

Vinay Kumar Bansal (CA FINAL Student) (500 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

I AGREE WITH YOU MR KHAN

yogesh (Artical Assistent) (51 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

i agree but what i can do.

here sending time more but earning less

Vinay Kumar Bansal (CA FINAL Student) (500 Points)
Replied 09 November 2009

Originally posted by :yogesh
" i agree but what i can do.
here sending time more but earning less
"

Yaar yahi to CA student ki kamjori hai ki CA student main Union nahi hai

Nahi to ICAI ki kya majak ki wo aisa kare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :