Sort of a revolt for transfer rules...!!!!

Viraj Bhavsar (Article) (26 Points)

13 December 2009  

Dear friends..

i read many of the forums posted here on tansfer of articleship n could make out that many are facing problems...!!

even i wana take transfer but since am not able to satisfy any of the conditions i have kept the decision pending...!!!

i wana ask the students on this site that if we start an initiative and write to the ICAI regarding our problems...how many will support us...???

i have just thought of writing a letter and getting it signed by articles from across india...!!!

this can be possible only if people support me...!!

i have a few colleagues in my office whu hav agreed to help me out...!!

bt i dnt think dat a letter from a few students from one part of the country would help our cause...!!!

i need a few students to volunteer and stay in contact with me and each other...!!

d letter can be framed, signed and can be posted to the volunteers of other cities whu can inturn get it signed from the colleagues around them...!!!

i know its a bit difficult...!!!but wid each others co-operation we can make it thru...!!

d track of the letter must be kept and at last after signing from across the country...it can be sent it to the ICAI....!!!

i may be wrong with the idea of mine...and so expert opinions and suggestions are welcomed...!!!

anybody whu reads this...please give your opinions and write up soon....

thnx....!!!!