Easy Office
LCI Learning

So called Luck factor

Page no : 2

CA Sourabh Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (4240 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

luck could consist 1% in CA or CS but it helps out only after completing 99% hard work on your part.

just like a game you complete your mission and been awarded with 1% luck

chhitiz saraogi (article) (33 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

luck......huh...ask me....

i appeared for pcc in nov'09...my marks were 149 in first gr and 148 an second. cleared all 6 subjects and scored 59 in it/sm and in a/c. those who tell there is no luck in c.a. then wat would u call this one. many of my fren scored 300 (7 to be specific), any day am better than them......its all abt luck....

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Greatest inventor of all the time edison on his 10000 failures who have around 1093 patents to his name.

On his first failed experimentation he could have called it bad luck, luck plays hidden role in the invention and science experimentation and today Man would  still living  in dark caves after sunset.

Before Rewarding God if exists or law of nature test the eligiblity ( Deserveing ) of person on criteria of patitance, will power, and desire.

regards 

Rajiv Rana (.) (64 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

Personally what i feel that there is no luck factor in ca exams as i have a terrible experience  when i appeared  for ca pcc exam in  may09. For these exams i prepared throughly all the subjects but in accounts i only left 4 chapters from these chapters no questions were asked in last 5 years.

It was a shocking movement when i got the paper and found that 60 marks questions came from these 4 chapters ultimatly i got 40 marks and failed both the groups by 2 marks. Taking a lesson from my mistakes i started preparing for nov attempt and covered all the topics and got good marks in all the subjects. 

The lesson is do each and every topic never rely on luck factor as there is no substitute for hard work....

Yamini (CA) (247 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

there is defenitely a luck factor  wherever u go...........

my cousin had his final xam...............

he had nil preparatn 4 service tax.......

1hr b4 d xam,

he just read the first n the last pg of his buk...

n it was his luk dat nothin else came in xamz except dose ques on d first n d last pg....

will u nt call it LUCK???????

Replied 11 June 2010

let is put it on God's on way of rewarding  for  his past hard work carried out in any previous or current birth.

This does not permit us to be dependant on luck, one has to give his best in all circumstances.

Luck favour those only who work hard.

No body knows correct answer of original question " if luck exists in CA Exam   " why only ca exam take  Life. it  is also  a exam where at every day  there is element of uncertainty or chance.

One has to carry on on like a river unhindered, unstoppable in a rhythem unmindfull of surrounding say luck.

regards

1 Like

Replied 11 June 2010

i don agree with your statement of luck favours only hard wrk.........

common u hav no idea the amount of effort i put in...n i have seen the guys passing out putting half of the effort as other fren put in...but they cleared,,,,,,there is somethin called luck.....in c.a. exams...u hav to believe it in...can call it by any name u want.......

1 Like

Anuraag sharma (CA( Final), MBA) (97 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

Dear Friends, its an endless conversation whether luck exists or not or whether it plays a role in our CA exams or not. Every individual having ther own experience & definition about, but i suggests that only one quote every 1 should have 2 keep in ther mind that " Karm karo aur phal ki chinta mat karo". Though i knw it sounds little ethical coz every work wud be done in d hope of result but still if u do hard work (honestly) it wud definetly reward u. If it doesnt work then only we admit "its bad luck"

1 Like

Bala (Student) (498 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

Luck has the bad habit of favouring those who dont depend on it.

1 Like

Rajiv Rana (.) (64 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

luck is only an excuse for failour

Replied 11 June 2010

rajiv bro.....luck at times is a factor for failure.....raher than a mere excuse......taste a defeat once after puttin all ur efforts den say d same line again......u urself ll disagree,,,,,,,

Hemani (Student) (123 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

For C.A , it's 98% hard work & 2% Luck...

Replied 11 June 2010

Mr chittiz

I only advice you to continue doing hardwork, Your time has  yet to  come, becouse hard work never go waste.

These things  happens when success comes late compare to others, these are your testing times. Perhaps God has some thing better for you than the one who got it earlier.

I wish it come soon, Please maintain positive state of mind all the time. God has saved wild card for you while other has utilized it by doing lesser hard work and acheiving success.

Be optimestic, Be positive and give your best shot

regards

Zaid Razvi (Article Assistant) (61 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

HI

SKILL IS NOTHING BUT A HABIT OF BEING LUCKY

SO GUYS THERE IS A PORTION OF LUCK EVERYWHERE

SPECIALLY IN CA EXAMS 

Harish Swaminathan (Sr. Application Support Analyst)   (179 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

hey guys... also i have such an experience. I lost my CA inter first attempt and thought luck is not on myside. Also hard work awaited me as i had to put in additional efforts. So till the last week before the exams i studied well. Then on one Thursday, I went to the temple and on my way back got a new ink pen for the exams. I tried it out in the accounts exam. I was a bit confident about the result of my accounts paper. So continued writing all the other exams with the same pen. And cleared with flying colours. The result was positive not only bcoz of my hard work but also bcoz of the postive thought that the pen gave me. So i thought that its my "lucky" pen. But the story was totally different for my CA final. I used the same pen for my final first attempt. But didn't pass. Still fighting hard to clear the exam (4th attempt given). So luck may have not played a role here...

So one cannot depend on luck forever. But luck also plays a part. Thats bcoz luck may bring in positive attitude and positive thinking.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: