Easy Office
LCI Learning

So called Luck factor

Page no : 3

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

HEY ALL,

Let me clear, Luck, Opportunity, faith and magic, all are different and has different impact..

Sitting in the specific corner/room, writing with specific pen, taking wish from someone, thinking wish as poision if given by a specific person, etc.  etc.. are actually believing in MAGIC..

Faith is nothing but believing about some happening as per our thinking; like going to temple just before examination is a faith..

Opportunity is like getting some special notes before exams, meeting with a learned person, when you come out for toilet during exams, best tutor comes to your city for giving coaching there, you have a CA or professional as a guide to your preparation. (Opportunity gives a call, but we have to take the call in right manner)

Luck.. Luck is like one of the above said, that somebody read first and last page of the book and the questions came from only those 2 pages; (I was too good in QT, but in may 2006 attempt, only 2 marks QT was there in Costing and QT paper instead of 25, that was my bad luck).

so friends, now tell, have any body faced the luck or badluck !!!

Suvarna Goel (-) (351 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

Example of Luck/Destiny:

Recent Plane Crash at Mangalore airport. The plane was coming from Dubai. We know that most passengers Died.

Now, there were some passengers in Dubai who had missed the flight. They were cursing thr luck when they reached Dubai airport bcoz they has missed the Flight.

A few hours later, they realise that THEY are the lucky ones who are safe and alive. Had they reached the airport on time, Who knows...they cud be Dead!!

IS THIS NOT LUCK, my friends??

1 Like

CA Parag Shukla (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (153 Points)
Replied 11 June 2010

There is a Bit of luck in CA exams.....................

In my PCC exams....

I got 151 in 1st group

&      149 in 2nd group

2 Like

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

I think Luck is comes into picture next to Preparation & Presentation in Exams.

It is so because if you have worked hard & exam also was good but if luck is not with you you might be failed. And if luck is with despite you fail you gets exemption.

As appened with me I got 81 marks in Law in PE- II in Nov. 2009 & got 157 marks in total of 1st group which is only remaining but stii got 7 marks less  in Accounts - Bad Luck

&

My friend got 150 marks in 1st group & got cleared - good luck

Got it........?

chhitiz saraogi (article) (33 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

thanx yaar.....even mah frens says the same.............

1 Like

Anurag Geete (CS) (23 Points)
Replied 13 June 2010

Luck is coincidence....

1 Like

(Guest)

sucess = 99.99% ur efforts + 00.001 ur luck

1 Like

K.SARAVANAN (CA FINAL) (40 Points)
Replied 13 June 2010

hi it all depends on your belief factor......the beleif you have with in your self matters a lot.

talk more within ur self.......create positive viberations.....they will do wonders in life.

1 Like

(Guest)

from my point of view there is no luck....

only thing u hav is talent....

u try to acheive talent wid hard work...and u win...

no luck require..!!!!!!

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

Nearly all succesfull People in the world has selected Hard work as reason for their success.

And  People who have failed most of them have pointed out towards bad luck, No body will say that his preaparation was half or not according to exams. If they introspect and improve their method they switch over to category of successfull.

You read any biography there is never a clear road to travel, One has to face many obstacles, those who carried on reaches the destination  and advice about hard  work.

and those who did not cursed their luck

regards

CA Rahul Jain (Job) (148 Points)
Replied 14 June 2010

is any one can tell me even a single person name who failed in the exams having  a very good preparation  for the exam. i do not not what is written in my destiny . whether the luck is with me or not i do not know but i know only my hardwork can change my bed luck to good luck. so my dear fr. luck is not in our hand. what is in our hand to work so give your  best to make your luck in your favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: