Easy Office
Easy Office

Should i leave CA

Page no : 3

sonu purohit (marin lines) (27 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

As i Have also given third attemp i also got exemption in IDT & Accounts. In My First group Only because of Audit i had got 33 that's why i could not clear. As it is Exam we can clear it . Solve Previous RTPs & Nov 2012 RTP  . Accounts u will do module sums then also u can get exemption . U can see the past paper institute consistently asks from Module .

RAJEEV PODDAR (Sr. Accounts) (21 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Bhag Mat kar Pryas! har hi jeet he. Bhag Mat kar Pryas. 

K Srinivas, CMA CS (Founder Artha Consulting Services)   (5181 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Dear Vishal,

Stay put till you clear CA... After many years of hardwork and efforts, dont let it go! 

(Guest)

You have come so far.. Dont give up CA. However, continue to work - it is important to keep working and not to remain without working due to anticipation of results. 

Kavith Thakkar (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Hi..Vishal,

I think reading all the replies from various friend's you should have definately drop your thinking about leaving CA..

And if still not....Just give 1 think...who knows the next attempt may be your last & passing attempt as in case of Mr Kunal who has motivated you above.....means you may be 1 step behind to climb a huge mountain and only because you got hurt you decide to go back down... 

And just answer yourself you want to be a WINNER or losser? (i think highling "WINNER" will itself give you motivation...

ALL THE VERY BEST,,, 

Ketan Jain (CA Final) (26 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Dont leave, you would be ca in next attempt.

Avinash sinha (Accounts) (32 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

DOST,this tym u will deinitely clear ...............:),just concentrate on what u have 2 achieve...........

Varsha (Student) (1164 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

Don't leave Please u never know may be u'll be a CA in next attempt!!!!!  

Don't loose patience........

HARISH (.) (34 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

I entered CA only with a dream to complete it . I failed many times my marks 52 48 34 38 . Next time 33 34 55 58 . Next time 34 33 62 58 . Next time 38 34 62 60. I tried not to write and concentrate on job . But luckly i passed 41 42 55 62 . So moral is keep trying you WILL WIN . Many friends left CA AND regret now plz be calm and persistent. YOU WILL WIN I AM SURE . but small advice refer good books and write freshly .

CA Asha (Student) (188 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Hello Vishal,

Don't think of leaving CA that too just for 3 attempts... Have a bit of patience and try to speak to teachers on the subjects where u get low marks.

And when it comes to CA, whenever u feel, u will get say 60 or 65 or any marks, just deduct 10-15 marks from ur expectation. That is how the results generally come. 

So, try to concentrate on subjects, where u get full marks for ur answers. Like ISCA, where 8 points, 8 marks guaranteed. Then, leverage for rest of the subjects.

CA P K AGRAWAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS M.COM. FCA DISA (ICAI))   (736 Points)
Replied 07 August 2012

call me 09826238530

Grey Matter (Owner) (56 Points)
Replied 08 August 2012

As All Our Results are out, Congratulations to those who have cleared and Hard Luck to the Rest!

I have myself cleared my CA with a few attempts because it took me time to understand that

SUCCESS= revisions + tests

I hereby present absolute personalised test series for FInal and IPCC.

Choose ur PORTION, ur DATES, ur SUBJECTS,ur AREA.......!

You will get a chance to discuss your corrected answer paper with the CA faculty in person on one on one basis!

For further enquiries , cost structures (Don't Worry) , feel free to contact at greymatter.testseries @ yahoo.com

Email me on greymatter.testseries @ yahoo.com for further enquiries.

chandra bhushan kumar (Student) (83 Points)
Replied 08 August 2012

Dear Vishal,

Most of the cases of CA Finalist student are that we think after giving exam, I will get 60-70 marks in that subject but result was to be against it, reason behind this problem is that we don,t proper analyse so there is required after giving exam a proper analyse of our answer with ICAI.Then only we can estimate our true and right result.

Madhukumar k s (student) (46 Points)
Replied 08 August 2012

Dear Friends,

please Avoid Hindi language its my request

Regards,

Madhukumar K S

ARUNKALIA (C.A FINAL) (28 Points)
Replied 10 August 2012

No. keep it up. because darne walo ki koi jagah nahi is sansar me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: