Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i continue ca?

Page no : 2

shashank jain (student) (36 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

Bhai padia me itna kho ja ki bakki cheez bhol Jaye tu ek dum rancho jaise isse CA bhi bane ga or who bhi kaam ka
1 Like

S.GANESAN (AUDIT MANAGER) (110 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

Age doesn't matter for CA course. Don't compare with others.

See my Case, i have joined CA course in Aug' 2000 (old Intermediate Course). I cleared PE-II in May'2007(Group-II in Nov'2006/Group-I in May'2007) due to sustainability in this Course.

And i have cleared CA-Final Group-I in Nov'2010. I have written my Group-II in May'2014 & awaiting for Results.

Plan your Study Time and get proper Guidelines from the Seniors and Concentrate on Studies.

ALL THE BEST

2 Like

Anantha Subramanian (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

Originally posted by : S.GANESAN
Age doesn't matter for CA course. Don't compare with others.

See my Case, i have joined CA course in Aug' 2000 (old Intermediate Course). I cleared PE-II in May'2007(Group-II in Nov'2006/Group-I in May'2007) due to sustainability in this Course.

And i have cleared CA-Final Group-I in Nov'2010. I have written my Group-II in May'2014 & awaiting for Results.

Plan your Study Time and get proper Guidelines from the Seniors and Concentrate on Studies.

ALL THE BEST

all the best for your results sir yes i hope for you to finish it off this may itself and to taste the sweetness of your 14 long years of journey smileysmiley

with regards, ANANTH smiley

1 Like

Jagdish Narayan Gupta (.) (39 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

Frnd, many of d life faliur doesnt no how they near were when they gave up! so dr, dont b discourage and dont divert ur mind elswere bcoz U pprox reached 2 ur goals. Bol !
1 Like

Replied 18 July 2014

Frnd, many of d life faliur doesnt no how they near were when they gave up. So dr; dont divert urself elswere.
1 Like

Replied 18 July 2014

Siddharth! many of d life faliur doesnt no how they nere were when they gave up. So dont b discourage or divert elsewere. aur vaise bhi abi tumhare pass 3-4 yrs ka time h joki sufficient h 4 meeting ur rest of examination. BOL!!
1 Like

S.GANESAN (AUDIT MANAGER) (110 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

Thank you very much Mr.Ananth.

2 Like

Anantha Subramanian (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

@ mr.S.Ganesan.... its always a pleasure for us i mean the students of our age finding someone above our age trying to achieve something big in this field with determination and peseverence sir... it will definetly be inspiring our level of determination and dedication smiley

for that exceptional reason alone i must thank u and every seniors of mine in this field smiley

1 Like

Replied 18 July 2014

Siddhart! Many of the life faliurs doesnt no how they near were when they gave up. So, dont divert ur mind elsewhere. Still u've time of 2-3 yrs. Bol !

akash rastogi (article) (65 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

Look for some other option that u can explore bcoz afteral u gain experience with time & age...and this is the peak time afteral young workforce is demanded everywhere with advance skill & knowledge. ...so gear up & remember age does hold importance. ...all these r mere sayings. ..believe in reality & think for ur self sinve no one can understand ur situations better than u...
1 Like

akash rastogi (article) (65 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

@ anantha....stop sounding so meetha...meetha...its pouring in excess...
1 Like

Rohit Patidar (Practicing C.A) (29 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Karre main study karte raho manjil to milege bhale hi batakthe hi sahi
1 Like

Rajesh (CA Final Student) (52 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Hello Siddarth,

Some people struggle, atleast to set a right goal in their life, you are better, you have goal, you have only 3steps to achieve it, dont get deviated. What you want to do by leaving this, greater than CA

1 Like

Fenil Shah (Audit & Tax Executive) (402 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

You are almost halfway; the road ahead seems much difficult but going backward also seems easy. The thing is just don't loose hope @ this point. Age doesn't matter, what matter is experience & knowledge. You said all the fellow students are, 20-21 but the positive thing in that is you have much better experience than them. So just don't loose hope on yourself & fight back.
1 Like

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Friend Age does not matter. If you have confidence that you will pass the exam in future. then keep the continue this. Don't play game. Because you have remain IPCC II and Final both. You have cleared only CPT and IPCC I. These are much easier than IPCC II and Final both. So your success is still very far. If you can keep still hardworking and confidence then continue this. Ask the question to self about this. Rest are depend on luck.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: