Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i continue ca?

Page no : 3

Pramathesh (CA Final Student) (80 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Dear Friend,

In every field there are challenges in ca field the challenge is in clearing the ca exams, after that there will be challenges but we will be well equiped to handel those challenges.

I observed few things while i am trying to be chartered accountant is that we all study but we all loose hope & slip into depression when we face consicutive failures but i just saw an interview of DADA(Saurav Ganguly) which he gave at IIM, i would like u to see it which is on youtube it, it is of 1 hr.

In that interview he said he every day after waking up in morning he says to himself that he can score runs even today if he is given 2 months of time for training.

This is called as self belife, have it. As most of the members has suggested age is just a number i would rather than saying that would urge u to understand it by example of DADA.

Not just Dada Tomas Edison, Abraham Lincon etc.

There is another saying "if donot belive in urself who will?" Its not just for urself but for whole lot of people who backed u to be chartered accountant. We are receptive to negative thaughts & negative feelings but only one positive glance at positive people can do wonders.

If u donot have any financial pressure then donot care about anything u are on right path just think of exams do meticulos planning have short term goals donot think too far ahead.

Have faith and do whatever u want with whole heart & u will succed.

ALL THE BEST.

1 Like

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Originally posted by : CA.Vinita Gupta
Age doesn't matter. Dont loose hope! Buck up study hard and have faith in ur self and God!!!!! You will definitely clear. ...Cheer up!!!!!

1 Like

siddharth jain (ca- ipcc) (197 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Thank you friends for your valuable advices! smiley

Neha (Ca) (30 Points)
Replied 21 July 2014

Age doesnt matters but ur knowledge matters......jst try to focus on ur study & ur goal. Do d best & rest leave it to god. Being ca is a pride. So dont lose hope. All d best.

Jagannath Mane (CFO) (25 Points)
Replied 21 July 2014

dear friend my age is 45 at this age I completed LL B and last year MBA also completed last year cs and icwa inter. in June 2014 I appeared final icwa and cs also don't mind age issue no age limit for education now I m studying for CA final for Nov 2014 u continue study best luck

anshuk (be a ca) (23 Points)
Replied 28 July 2014

Brother I m 25 and will give my ipcc attempt in November 2015.so don't loose your hope. Keep it up. Age doesn't matter.

gowthu (ca) (43 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Study concept wise.age doesnt matter.group discussion is better than singal. clarify u t douts. all the best...

(Guest)

Age doesn't matter. Dont loose hope! Buck up study hard and have faith in ur self and God!!!!! You will definitely clear. ...Cheer up!!!!!

Sunitha sreenivasan (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

Everyrhing is possible! Do you think toppers passed in first attempt! No even the ias toppers clear their exam after four-Five attempts! Dont b dishearted! Have faith in god! Do your best and leave rest to the god! He knows what is best for you! All the best! Always have a postive attitude

PRASHANTH (student) (28 Points)
Replied 16 August 2014

Do we get job with good package when one clears CA final after taking 5 to 6 attempts?? Plz clarify me.

PRASHANTH (student) (28 Points)
Replied 16 August 2014

Do we get job with good package when one clears CA final after taking 5 to 6 attempts?? Plz clarify me.

siddharth jain (ca- ipcc) (197 Points)
Replied 16 August 2014

yes if your practical and theoratical knowledge is strong 

Swathi hebbar (CA Final) (257 Points)
Replied 18 August 2014

Make sure that u clear IPCC by the time ur articleship ends. Then for sure you will get good job after articleship.

ICAI is changing rules every year. The time when I joined for articleship, the rule was like one has to clear 1st group of IPCC eventhough he/she is a graduate. We all struggled a lot. Now entry has become so easy.

Dont worry about age. Be confident.

All the best. Success is yours. yessmiley

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: