Easy Office
Easy Office

Share your CPT result !!

Page no : 3

ruchi khetan (student) (31 Points)
Replied 22 July 2012

cleared:)secured 129 :) frnds plz tell me what's the last date for IPCC registration...

CA DINESH BANG (Full Time Practice) (43 Points)
Replied 22 July 2012

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, MAY/JUN 2012

Common Proficiency Test - Merit List 

(Top candidates upto 10 ranks securing minimum of 60 percent and above marks) 

ROLL Number
Name
VANKADARU GANESH SAI KUMAR
Total Marks
Marks Obtained
Rank

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

CA DINESH BANG (Full Time Practice) (43 Points)
Replied 22 July 2012

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, MAY/JUN 2012

Common Proficiency Test - Merit List 

(Top candidates upto 10 ranks securing minimum of 60 percent and above marks) 

ROLL Number
Name
VANKADARU GANESH SAI KUMAR
Total Marks
Marks Obtained
Rank

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

ramu burra (accountant) (230 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

Dear Friends,

without coching  i am attempted  4th time for CPT Exams dis time got 89marks, am stil continously failing in cpt.what to do am not able to understand. please suggest me.

ramu

Devender (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

I could not clear it....

Any one can help me to clear the same exam in dec 12.

Any one sugeest me how to study and how to prepare the same becz i dont have taken any classes for the same.

so plz reply.....

Ravi Shankar Dubey (zindagi ek sangharsh) (100 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

Dear Devender.

December ke liyea phir se prepration kro, aur kise bande se concern karo jisne cpt clear ke hai. ek baat khuga, kosish karni chiyea, sab ke ek jasa sitution nahe hoyte hai magar kosish jarur ho. yeah mera suggestion hai jo app ke pass CPT ke books hai ushko aur dhyan se study karo. 2-Modules mila hoge ushko solve karo. aur mata rani ka sath ho, sab  mushkile ashan ho jayage.

Thanks

(Guest)

154 :)

md waqar ahmad (ipcc) (21 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

i got 116:)

Mihir Manohar (CA Final - Article Assistant)   (474 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

Dear Devender and Ramu,

I think you should consult a private coaching class which is cerain sort of personal.Also solve your Modules and Test Papers.Also refer CPT Scanner.This will help you out.

Laksh (IPCC) (67 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

Fee for IPCC both groups plz ..???????

Ravi Shankar Dubey (zindagi ek sangharsh) (100 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

Rs 9000/- (Rs. Nine Thousand Only) + Rs. 100 IPCC Form

Sumedha Anand (Client financial management Analyst)   (26 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

cleared cpt :-).............got 152

nitesh gupta (student) (21 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

mine 147

mounika (student) (63 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

Yiepppe...... I got 144 in first attempt and 

guys who completed cpt this time , a heartly congrats to u all.

All the best for ipccsmileysmileysmiley

Namita (CA - Final, Article) (40 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

i scored 128 marks without proper study.. i gave dis paper as a fun...bt got passed..vry happy...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: