Easy Office
Easy Office

Semi qualified ca no job anywhere

Page no : 2

CA Sakshi Sankhla Tiwari (Taxation & Audit Manager)   (44 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

Originally posted by : Saurabh

HI guys 

i am a final student complete articleship and not able to find a job of 5500 rs even after applying everywher is ths value of our profession for which we spelled our 5 yrs of life

Hello Saurabh,

You may apply for the job offered by Shankar. And rest all who quote i just wanna say that all you thinking from point of employee. If you are a employer then tell me would you be training a person who is ongoing CA exams and after result he may or may not work on same package. All time you gave to that employee will be of no use if he's not with you in future. You can join a firm as a trainee by specifying the truth not hiding. Be honest in your life as time brings back in front of that person one day and then you be not able to face them. With all professions unemployment is the problem. Its luck also sometimes work.

CA Ramesh Chandra Das (Manager ( Lead Analyst) Crisil GRA)   (29 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

Hi All,

I just had a chance to read all of your comments. Just wondering why do you want to go for a job with semi qualification. You have a bright future and will get fancy salary once you became a CA. Honestly speaking I also have done the same mistake 11 yrs before when I was a final student. Just after my CA exam, I joined in a company due to some personal requirement but it cost me a lot for next 2 years. Then I had to leave the fulltime work, sat down for study and qualified.

Also, country is looking for so many number of Finance professionals, which I am sure many company will offer you jobs if you are able to crack the interview.

Hi Sourabh, If you are really looking for an opportunity, why do not you try for dome Financial Industry such as Captive BPOs. KPOs etc. Also, while raising any comment, can you draft it correctly? Since these are all public message and the whole CA world is looking your comments, others will feel bad after reading your comments. Can you re-look your message and correct it?   I hope you will take it positive and work accordingly.  I would suggest you to complete CA rather than searching for Job.

Sourabh, all the best

Thanks and regards,

CA Ramesh Chandra Das

1 Like

sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Proprietor) (521 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

I am tax consultantsby profession at Nashik.I have complted my articleship in 1996. I required Tax Assistant, Accountant, Data Entry oprator for TDS work, but unfortunatly most beginners/freshers are not competate.After CA Inter or Artcleship completed student expect salary more than 10,000/- in fact my costing is not adjust. I require devoted student for tax compliance.salary statrt from 5000/- After considering  speed and accuracy of works payment will be rise.if anybody interested please contact at :sadashiv71_gaikwad @ yahoo.com, devwrat.s.gaikwad.b49 @ gmail.com or 0253-2593507

CA SHRIYA KULKARNI (SERVICE) (109 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

My friends who have cleared in nov 2011 themselves are not getting the job even on being qualified.. But the reasons for thm not being picked are Jobs that they get dont match their profile expectation or the salary package is also not that great per them..

But then what I plan is just pick up anything that you get coz paisa nahi mila toh atleast you are getting experience.. and everything is not about money any more.. Gain experience paise toh apne aap se aajeyenge.

Mean while why dont u try studying something.. coz this free time that u are jobless will never come back again in life..

Also its better than cribbing about not having been picked.. 

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

Originally posted by : sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad

I am tax consultantsby profession at Nashik.I have complted my articleship in 1996. I required Tax Assistant, Accountant, Data Entry oprator for TDS work, but unfortunatly most beginners/freshers are not competate.After CA Inter or Artcleship completed student expect salary more than 10,000/- in fact my costing is not adjust. I require devoted student for tax compliance.salary statrt from 5000/- After considering  speed and accuracy of works payment will be rise.if anybody interested please contact at :sadashiv71_gaikwad @ yahoo.com, devwrat.s.gaikwad.b49 @ gmail.com or 0253-2593507

No offence sir,but this is the type of job which we people avoid. You cant expect a CA Inter to work as a data entry operator and that too on a salary of Rs 5000,there is neither money nor good job profile and I hope nobody of us is desperate enough as we can definitely wait for next month for our results to come out. For data entry you can recruit a even an arts graduate. These are my views and I am not from Nashik.

1 Like

CA SANKAR 9585590515 (Chrompet, Chennai ) (475 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

Enter into any organisation with Minimum salary and prove your mettle.  Then you can claim your share.  This is the right way for students.

neha (-) (232 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

not agree........

wts our fault if principal din let us learn much?

wts our fault if v don belong to metropolitician cities and wanna move there?

wts our fault if tried our best to learn but never get th chanc js bcz working on sm othr field n din get th opportunity to learn in tht field whr v vd surely get smthn in future??

wts th fault if tried to take transfer bt principal threatened tht i wud extnd ur articleship/ cancel ur registration n blah blah blah......?

cmon.... situations r so worse no. f times...... 

1 Like

C.A.M.S.ROY (C. A.) (478 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

yah ther is no job for semi-qualified ca who has not got good practical exposure, i am facing same situation because there is no work in my firm except 2 cos., i have done no audit , no finalization of account only  accounting entry of small shop . carrier is totally ruined by MY BOss and CA-INStitute, when i want to get transfer after joing 2 months , my boss did not give transfer, till march, on the other hand institute put restriction after march,

even though i am cleared my  final Group-i in first attempt in nov 2011,but no ca offer me job because i tell him that i just like a fresher, every one want trend person .

Now i realised that MBA is far better than CA, because  after struggling 5-7 years we become C.A., and unfortunately we have no good work experience  then just do the job of RS.10000-15000, that is highly painful situation.

EVen i am to be a c.A., but now i hate from this profession, because it is such a profession where a Bcom pass can also do the accounting, taxation,  very efficiently if he worked 3 and more years in any co. OR C>A firm.

BUT member of institute just pay prescribed stipened to ca-articleship student , and get full duty of 10-7 pm , get done his personal work . further there is no logic of restriction on transferibility , there is no system of monitoring the working of chartered accountant firm, because no. of member is engaged in his business , in which he undue take advantage of article assistant  to engaging to him in his own business

Life destroyed.

C.A.M.S.ROY (C. A.) (478 Points)
Replied 10 June 2012

Agree with Neha,

Replied 10 June 2012

If somebody offering job or some opportunity to learn you don't like it as you expect much and if no opportunity comes you then also not like. What's the problem...... Someone has to start from something otherwise sit for the time and when your luck comes but its not sure that you'll get a high profile without going from lower task and struggle. 

A person doing own practice has to start without a peon sitting in a office waiting for some client. Days, months pass then able to get some. Ask a person doing own practice how he started. His work experience. Then think and no problem if you wanted to sit for your luck. 

neha (-) (232 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

who said v nvr struggled and waiting for a big change in our fate?

who's givin th damn opportunity i din find any.......

mam( sorry to say) bt u r misinterpreting th things...........

v wr strugglin n v r......

CA Sandeep k Agrawal (Job) (45 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

CA inter or a Complete CA, these are the base and professional qualification . For getting job your knowledge and experience will work.

i am also a CA inter and appearing CA final and i am doing a good job and getting a 6 lac Annual CTC.

Please dont think negative. i think our knowledge and experience will provide us a good salary and good job.

Make a start of your carrier and learned where you get job, after some time you will find a good salary on the bases of your learning.

1 Like

Rahul Nair (Finance Executive) (36 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

Hi,

Its all depends on u how u want to lead your life whether you want sit idle and wait for the opporchunity or put efforts to make opporchunity. I am also a semi qualified wasted two years of my life waiting for good opporchunity. Then one day i interacted with CEO of an MNC in an interview and the interaction was my eye opening. He just asked me why did you waste your two years. Experience counts more than Degree.. He was also a Semi Qualified but started working irrespective of package just to attain knowledge and attained various other degrees along with job.Now he is CEO of company after 15 years.

So friends don't get demotivated you are capable of everything just put ur efforts in right way.

You will surely get good jobs

1 Like

Replied 11 June 2012

Originally posted by : neha

who said v nvr struggled and waiting for a big change in our fate?

who's givin th damn opportunity i din find any.......

mam( sorry to say) bt u r misinterpreting th things...........

v wr strugglin n v r......

All the best Miss Neha . Don't be sorry as I'm not misinterpreting the things. With this attitude how could one work under pressure and on time with quality. In professional life you have to calm yourself then only you get contacts and work. All I just want to give my view and its on you how you take it.

sahil kathuria (Student) (37 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

dear frndz

i have passed IPCC G1 in nov2011 vid 60% marks in first attempt nd also taken G2 exams in may12. I am searching for a good CA firm for articleship where there is good stipend too with good exposure of work. I have sent my resume to so many firms but there is NO reply, everywhere there is a need of reference. What should I do??? Plz plz plz frndz help me.

Thanks nd Regards

Sahil Kathuria

+919671663777

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: