Easy Office
Easy Office

reverification

Page no : 2

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Contact on this number of  reverification department of noida 01203054837.

1 Like

ankit gindoria (http://ankitthewriter.blogspot.com/)   (206 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

@ Ajay 

How many papers, you have given for Reverification ?

SANDEEP (SERVICE) (101 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Hi,

Even I failed to achieve by 8 marks and received the same format  letter from icai tht the marks awarded are correct no change.

uma.. (CA FINAL) (612 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

hey i did call noida

they said that my reverification result is in process

and i have to ask  1 week later

Dhruvesh Shah (partner) (443 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Hey revaluation is just the retotal of the marks. Just the totalling errors. So mostly there will be no change. So frnds u dnt take it in negetive way. Manipulation is predecided that does not effect anywhere to revaluation. So dnt worry.

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

if we get statement of marks from icai,does it mean itz after revaluation?..........

1 Like

Dhruvesh Shah (partner) (443 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN

if we get statement of marks from icai,does it mean itz after revaluation?..........

Hey Radhika it is surely after revaluation

1 Like

machender (student) (190 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

when did u guys posted the letter?

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Originally posted by : machender

when did u guys posted the letter?

i have posted on 4 feb,and got on 6 march wid no change....

Replied 09 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar
this is true they will not pass after revaluaion because this will affect the image of icai. But Now i have decided to give up this course because  this is second time when i failed in group 2 of pcc . i was expecting this time 50 , 65, 60 but achieved 57 50 36 respectively .  I think there is something wrong with results like tempering , Manipulation etc . But know i  m droping this course . Bye my all friend of caclubindia. and thaks for sharing valuable information. keep it up.

hey ajay,i got initimation today of no change..i was needing only 2 marks in law...and as my aggregrate criteria was also completed and got 376..only 2 marks in law flucked the 1st group,as i m able to clear the second group but because of 2 marks in law,i wasn't able to pass the 1st group and i had exemption in 2 subjects and morever i had got 58 marks in taxation,where also 2 marks bro.......this 2 marks are really dangerous..

itz happen,wat can we do???the only thing we can do is study again and this time study more than earlier...

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 10 March 2010

I just want to tell u something that my 2 Friend who have passed in both group with very good number but when at the  time of exam they was sitting with me and there exam was not  so good even they was expecting fail. But when results come they passed  with 60 and above in some subject . So it has proved that they give marks not on the  base of exam paper . I Think they doesnot check copy deeply of few centre and give marks to see  on normal seeing exam copy.

Replied 10 March 2010

AGREE WID AJAY....

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 10 March 2010

ok thanq...... dhruvesh shah.............

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 10 March 2010

I feel ICAI never revise its mark once awarded.

It is just a time management and it is best to reappear once we fell sort of the aggregate.

Thanks and regards,

C.P.Viswanathan

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 10 March 2010

I feel ICAI never revise its mark once awarded.

It is just a time management and it is best to reappear once we fell sort of the aggregate.

Thanks and regards,

C.P.Viswanathan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: