Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 12

CA Amit Kanani (Practicing CA) (338 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hi, guys i clear.

PRATEEK JAIN (c.a) (24 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I M VERY UPSET FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT PASSED . MY ATEMPT IS DUE AS OF NOV 2011 SO PLZ SUGGEST ME SO THAT I CN MAKE IN FIRST ATTEMPT WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE FROM NOW ONWARDS SO THAT I DONT FALL IN THIS MYSTERY OF SUCH A LOW % REULTS OF CA FINAL PLZ SUGGEST ME CA FINAL STUDENTS ABT HOW TO GO ABT IT... 

jitendra chawla (F.C.A.) (327 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

congrats amit

Khushboo Agarwal (CS, M.com , CA Final) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

The Institute asked us not to study the practical aspects of the new AS yet we got the same in our question paper...the Institute gives us a super tough paper in MAFA yet we stand firm for the remaining six papers.....and when we do really well in the other papers we are not even given our due marks..??? i agree we maynot pass becoz we havnt fared well in some papers ..but atleast allow us the deserved exemption in the ones which we have given well..i had given my MICS and IDT super well..kind of all questions being the ones i had studied..quoted the names of the cases in IDT even yet didnt manage an exemption..cudnt believe that the marksheet was mine..im really broken down not knowing how and where to make up ..

2 Like

ash (tr) (266 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

hey there Arun  ................ for gods sake

Try for retotalling

I know couple of my friends who cleared after retotalling and u r such confident on MICS

Best of LUck..............  and congrats to all of them who passeed in such a low result

Shyam Agarwal (Asst. Manager (F&A)) (174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Dear Khushboo,

No need to broke down,,

jab CA banna hai toh banega, abb toh ye dekhna hai ICAI kitni baar clear nai karta hai,,,,

now i m getting more confidence and determined for NOV'2010, though it was my fourth attempt...

(Mr. AJK is saying nonsense talk)

So never giveup and be determined dear.......ALL IZZZZ WELLLLLL

Prajyot Pandit (Divisional Manager- Finance)   (184 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

i didnt clear also 188 fst grp n 182 in second group

pickles (finance exec) (36 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

it's frustrating folks!

sudipto (article trainee) (25 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

icai is aiming for world;s toughest exam........those who have passed congrats...........u deserve it.

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

Khushboo u know i got 196 in jun'09, 191 in  Nov'09, and 190 in MAy'2010 in first grp......

CA Sanjay Jha (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (914 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

OLD Sylabus

Both Group 13242                           458                             3.46

Group – I       20049                           2897                       14.45

FINAL

(Existing)

Group - II            26517                         2552                    9.62

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FINAL (New Course) EXAMINATIO

Both Group    7424                              487                            6.56

Group – I          8840                             1166                         13.19

FINAL

(New)

Group - II           8670                         683                                 7.88

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2010

Mr.Sanjay,

ICAI started same trend which they used to follow before 10yrs.... Wat u say, plz reply

jagruti supekar (CA Final) (335 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Hello all.I also appeared for Both groups(Old Course) in this May but couldn't clear any 1.Atleast I was expecting that I will get exemption in corporate Laws and S.P.,MICS and IDT but hv got 50 in CLSP,34 in MICS and only 29 in IDT.In IDT,I mentioned the caselaws and my performance in MICS was also good.I m very shocked.

1 thing which I m unable to understand is that ICAI was doing announcements just  4-5 days before starting exams regarding applicability and type of Qs. asked from Newly issued Accounting Standards 30,31 and 32 and some other issues.That confused  alot just before exam.Then what the ICAI  expects from the students?

Want to know ur opinion.Please share something...

CA Sanjay Jha (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (914 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : Shyam Agarwal

Khushboo u know i got 196 in jun'09, 191 in  Nov'09, and 190 in MAy'2010 in first grp......

I have realy sympathy with u as per your performance in last three attempt.

Plz Keep Balance himself because as per your result difinetely frustration but what i can say nothing 4 u just our CACLUB members best wishes 4 u.

1 Like

Krimisha (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

The Final passing % is onli 3%......n as far as PCC students r concerned...ICAI has to pass so as to earn registration Fees of RS.10,000 per student for finals and articles r already ongoin so neednot worry abt the vacancies.....but IPCC walo ki toh LAG NE WALI HAI..(cox ICAi has to provide dem wid articles)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: