Easy Office
LCI Learning

Result Too Low %

Page no : 11

Sagar Zankhariya (Audit Assist.) (278 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Dont worry ab hamari bari he

CA. Bhabani , FCA, DISA, DIRM (Chartered Accountant) (205 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Don't get carried away by emotions.It is time for introspection.Rather than blaming it on others ask yourself honestly and you will get the answer.Remember "Strength is power and weakness is death".So never give up.

jitendra chawla (F.C.A.) (327 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

dnt blame each other .

just express your view and dnt blame each other.

i teach c.a. final accounts
and costing

result is not good

but you cant do except

work hard and try

to improve

if we were expecting 50%

still remaining 50% left for improvement

work hard and dnt give anyone chance to

fail you.express

your good ,productive

and positive idea

Pradeep Gupta (Accounts Manager) (298 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

me too............

Arijit Ghose (Article assistant) (816 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Well I think the sampling technique most ppl are adopting might not be correct. Checking 100 ppl's marks and calling 200 ppl and determining pass percentage through how many of them have passed is not only puerile, it is also impolite and imprudent.

Then some gentleman in another thread said tht out 55000 roll numbers 497 have cleared both the groups.. and he said it means only1% of total ppl have cleared. If he adopts such method in his audit.. God Bless the Client.

C.A. Jignesh N. Mehta (C.A.) (1030 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Pass Percentage of Our Results - A SHOCKER

see file attached

Attached File : 32 32 caresultmay2010.pdf downloaded: 245 times

Shyam Agarwal (Asst. Manager (F&A)) (174 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Mr. AJK,,

I am fine sir,, i think u need break....

How could u say that we have not prepared well......

It is the ICAI which create negative feeling on u type of persons that students those are not cleared are not prepared well.....

May be I am not CA right now, i can compete any CA who has cleared recently....

1 Like

Rajesh (Service) (181 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

"My future CA Associates", its tough day to take, but again, it is well quoted that " Not passing is not failure, not attempting is true failure!"

Best of Luck for bright future to both -

Passed this time - 4 better future.

Going to pass in Nov 10 Exam - 4 better future only..........................

Just stand one more time, re-energise your self....n just do it..........if a sigle student is  passed in this exam, then any body can repeat it for any number of time..........just he is required to possess what that single guy has owned it.

All the best.............

1 Like

Arijit Ghose (Article assistant) (816 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

I called 2 friends.. both cleared their exams.. it need not mean there is a 100% pass percentage.. However there is always a talk of that students from where the ICAI president hails does considerably better than other regions. This was true during the tenure of  Manoharan and Uttam Prakash

CA. Asif Shaik (Supply Chain Manager) (46 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

only north indian students have been given preference. bad results for south indian students. best of luck next time

2 Like

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Okay, I can understand that because of the recession people are being failed, and less graduates are being allowed. But there is a more important point here; when the CPT system was started, CA became such an attractive career for ordinary students who had not much interest in Accounting as such..they just had to clear one easy multiple choice exam, and articles start straight away..so the strategy is very clear, you make it attractive at the entry level, by making it too easy, so you can earn money from all the regn and exam fees, then at the mid and end stage, you make it hard by saying, oh there's a recession so graduates should be less. Who are the losers? Us. They continue to gain because they keep getting revenue even with the recession.

My point is, ideally, only those who had genuine interest in CA should have been attracted to the profession, if the idea was to clear so few people. But, by attracting so many lakhs through CPT, and then suddenly reducing exit level pass rate, they are taking us for a ride and the genuine Accounting students suffer.

I'll tell you why that is, because when you have a stretegy of passing very few people, then there's a very good chance that deserving students get failed. You get stuck in a rut while correcting, and you make sure that if there are 3 deserving candidates you evaluated in succession, two of them will fail, because your instruction was to fail most of them . Very sad.

3 Like

Pavan Kumar Rathi (Student) (36 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

This time very low results

me too got failed yar..........!

I will restart my preparation soon...... be optimist

All the best for Next  War

Thanks

1 Like

Arun Chandrahasan ACA DISA (Practise) (35 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

.........i wrote second group....... lost for 9 marks ........ 191 of 200 ........ i secured the lowest mark 46 for mics for which i had written 95 marks correct answers ...... since i am byheart with the suggested answers of mics.... dat s one subject i never expected to score below 60 ........ y do they do this ........ ridiculous ........

1 Like

Sandip (Education) (96 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

CA FINAL OVERALL RESULTPASSING PERCENTAGE 3.46% ................

Attached File : 53 35 annexure e.pdf downloaded: 589 times

jitendra chawla (F.C.A.) (327 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

arun

-try for retotaling

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: