Easy Office
LCI Learning

Regular assessment tax paid

Page no : 2

Nataraj Kuntagod (17 Points)
Replied 09 November 2021

Today after 7 days of demand payment, I still get the same error. The challan was paid via HDFC netbanking. The challan details are also present in the 26AS form (so, it has to be in their database!!!).  I called their helpline, but they don't seem to have any resolution. So, have raised a Grievance through the portal to help close the demand.. Not sure if this will in anyway help in closing this..

1 Like

yogesh upadhyay (23 Points)
Replied 09 November 2021

I paid using SBI and still getting this error.

1 Like

Athul Nair (2 Points)
Replied 09 November 2021

I made a payment on Nov 3rd, it is updated in FOrm26a. Still, it shows, "Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year". Strange.

oswin A S (4 Points)
Replied 11 November 2021

Anyone got this error out? I am also stuck in this situation for past 10 days.

Karthi (3 Points)
Replied 15 November 2021

Tax Paid : 8/Nov/2021

I wait 7 days, Still same error is show "Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year."

Shesh (...) (24 Points)
Replied 15 November 2021

It is 8 days since I made the payment. Challan is reflecting in 26AS as well.  

Still I see the same error "Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year". 

Not sure how to proceed now. Any help?

Mitali Jain (Fresher) (26 Points)
Replied 16 November 2021

I am still getiing same error "Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year.". I made payment on 2nd Nov'21 still this issue didn't get resolved. 

puneet (medicine) (37 Points)
Replied 18 November 2021

Same problem .I raised a grievance , they asked to file rectification. Could not file rectification because return is still showing as under processing on income tax portal while I received order u/s 143 in my email , and paid the demand.

Replied 18 November 2021

I paid on oct 26th and still facing the same error.  Not sure if there is any solution to it ?? 

I raised the Grievance today not sure if that's going to help either. 

Nataraj Kuntagod (17 Points)
Replied 18 November 2021

still struggling to close he demand (paid on 2nd nov). Raised 3 grievances. ALL of them got closed saying processed, and "if error persists" send email to efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in.  I tried to reopen the grievances, but they say "reopened" but status says closed!!

efilingwebmanager was anyway contacted earlier. And "still looking into it" is the current status. CAlled the helpline, and they have no clue other than contact efilingwebmanager.

Kiran Kadambari (5 Points)
Replied 19 November 2021

Facing the same problem, paid on 14th Nov still not able to submit a response. I paid it for the AY 2018 I can see the challan details are updated in the DB. I think it's a bug after entering the challan details and submitting the response the system is validating that information against this AY as opposed to 2018. It's doing the same for all I guess as per the error message "any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year" it's always validating with this AY no matter what AY you paid the tax for!! very very buggy.

Replied 19 November 2021

When I paid the tax I selected the Minor head as 300- Self assessment but per demand it needs to be 400-Tax on Regular Assessment.. May be that's the issue in my case?

Can anyone suggest?

UDAY KARLEKAR (2 Points)
Replied 22 November 2021

any one got this problem / error (*) fixed ??

(*) Any open challan with such details is not available in the database for this assessment year.

Mitali Jain (Fresher) (26 Points)
Replied 23 November 2021

Sir could you please tell the process -particularly the correct option to select for submitting grievance, will it come under e-filling from drop down? I have same issue as you are facing, i paid demand on 2nd Nov still its showing same wording as "Any open challan...."

puneet (medicine) (37 Points)
Replied 23 November 2021

No use of submitting grievance, just waste of time. I submitted three grievance and got useless answers.i think we should wait for the portal to update.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: