Problem with my Articleship. Please HELP ME!!!

AVANTHINI LAKSHMI (10 Points)

01 November 2020  
I, G. Lakshmi Avanthini (SRO0518613), have completed my articleship on 21st Oct 2020 but in my Principal’s portal, it’s showing that my articleship term ended on 6th Sep 2019.

Actually, my colleague filed my termination form by mistake while he was trying to file his form and the details are also not mine except name and joining date, my principal hasn't approved and we haven't signed, haven't sent any documents even though it was after 1st year. After that I sent mails to the concerned parties and after some days, my name started showing under my principal's name in my SSP and my colleagues portal, my 109 form was also removed , even though I didn't get any reply.

But when I tried to download the admit card of level-2 PT test, It showed that my registration has been cancelled as I’m not eligible. And when I sent mails to the concerned parties, I came to know that my articleship period ended on 6th Sep 2019 but haven’t re-registered. Then, I asked my principal, I found the same thing. For me form 108 is available to fill and upload. Can I upload Form 108 (Articleship Completion Form)? Please help me in this regard. What’s the solution to this? I raised the ticket at the help desk of SSP, haven't got any reply.

Thanks and Regards
Lakshmi Avanthini