EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please think on it...!!!

Page no : 3

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Originally posted by : Harini
cant see those brothers like this, where are their parents.??. busy to earn a bread for these two, but... can they survive till mother comes with bread... big boy he himself starving, but he is not leaving his hold on the baby...,
But hatsoff to those who buy this tasweer and turn it into a fashionable wall hangings in their richly designed bungalows...
why cant theythink about to spend for a roti to such kids.,
Winter is in full swing, when I put on sweater to my kids, such kids appear infront of my eyes....
If anybody has a true heart, please buy some winter caps, sweaters, blankets, some food.. for such children, CCI has 7lacs members, regular members will be in just hundreds, if only a hundred members of CCI spend a little amount (100/- also great), then just think hundred roadside kids will be saved from starving, from this chilling winter..,
just a little work by everybody, makes so much of difference...
Think about it...,Try to make the difference...
Sanjay Sir, thankyou for the great thought..., its time tothink, time to act...

agree with Harini.... seeing roadside kids and people without shelter and clothes feel bad and sad. We can all come together and help them all. Even a small contribution can make a big difference in the lives of these little ones...Thank you Sanjay Bhaiya for the great thought. Thank you all for coming forward for such a great cause.....LETS ACT for the welfare of the society.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro