EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please think on it...!!!

Page no : 2

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 20 December 2011

Realy True Sanjay sir and true said by Harini madam, we can try to help poor students and childrens. . I am ready to help.smile.
1 Like

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

we should do something, right?

Onam Gupta (SAVE WATER SAVE LIFE) (1816 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

I an also ready to help..

whatever i could i would..

Its really painful seeingthese children like this..

Cant see..sadcrying

1 Like

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Even a smile at these people can make a lot of difference if not help. We all are so busy that we dont even see them at all...

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

So heartening to see that so many members here are game for altering the fate of these hapless souls. I think I'll be able to share the fund related information, as mentioned by our Sanjay Gupta Ji, within 2 days, counting today.

2 Like

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Yes we should all come forward and help to our best of our capabilities to this fund once the genuineness of the fund and proper use of funds is found out.

1 Like

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Hope this post really makes some difference.....

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : Abhijit Korgaonkar

Hope this post really makes some difference.....

We all have to come forward in our capacity to make the difference only hoping will not take us anywhere.

And yes "Together we will make a difference".

1 Like

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta
We all have to come forward in our capacity to make the difference only hoping will not take us anywhere.

And yes "Together we will make a difference".

I really appreciate your thoughts of posting this and also that of the other members to support the cause...

And it wud be great if you can take this further towards the cause.... All the best...

Vikash Kumar (Manager Accounts (CA. Final))   (694 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

True said Sir- "Together we will make a difference".

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

"yes Together we will make a difference." I totally agree that things are not well in the society for the people not having enough means to survive. But we have to understand the seriousness of this picture and do something constructive in this regard.

I am praying to God to give the benefit of provisions like National Food Bill to the poor people.

2 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

" I am praying to God to give the benefit of provisions like National Food Bill to the poor people."

I am too praying along the same line, dear Richank. But, there is a big BUT. Poor logistics, inadequate storage facility, non-sensitized people who don't know where to go for redress of their grievance, those ever-present middlemen of all colours... the Bill, after it takes the shape of an Act, will have to pass through many a hurdle before it may come to the rescue of the targeted mass.

Yet I see a silver lining in the dark clouds that shroud the 75% target population. Ever-growing infiltration of the media into our lives enlightening us about the social evils , genuine urge to do something for these people by distinguished persons like you and other revered members of CCI and other platforms, - all these and more are perhaps signalling towards a hitherto unseen social upheaval.

CSR gaining importance in our country through legislation, is another shot in the arm for the cause of the underprivileged.

With so many things making a beeline, the future of our poverty-stricken kins can't be as bleak as it is today. That's what I hope, with all sincerity.

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Thanks a lot dear Aditya, Sourav Da and Richank Ji...Really appreciate your views and support extended by you for this noble cause.....

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 21 December 2011

Friends i think this is the best place were i can ask for help too..

i have organised a small fund wherein i could get nothing more than a lakh but i am happy that we had given many many mnay blankets to people and road side sleepers here..

such practices shall be implemented and their are no words for expression...

Let me know sanjay jee and sourav jee about the fund and all..

if possible why cant CCI create a fund and get it guided under senior members......!!!

i am making all efforts for "BEING HUMAN....!!!"

its all humnaity and we need to repap back to nature and nothing else.....

1 Like

Harsh Agrawal (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

i completely agree with lovely... Even i never give any money to those beggars who have ability to earn... if we give them money without any reason then why would they work.... They should learn to work hard to earn money and we should suggest them to get some work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro