Please share your feedback regarding bossism at workplace

(Guest)

Hello Professionals,

I am a male Company Secretary having recently qualified and working with a Private Limited Company in Mumbai area since past few months.

I have a female boss. She is CA + CS. She doesn't have much knowledge about CS work as her domain is CA. Even in her CA work, her knowledge is average and regarding efficiency, she is less efficient. Nevertheless, I take her orders very seriously and try to accomplish the work she assigns to me as soon as possible. Yet, she talks very rudely with me and never gives me any credit for the good work done by me. Moreover, sometimes she even threatens to dismiss me from my job for frivolous reasons. This really hurts because I know I am reasonable on my work and behavioral front despite of my less experience. 

I got this job after much difficulty and don't wish to change soon as this will show poorly on my CV. I have plans regarding getting into the practising side of CS profession but only after passage of few years.

For the meanwhile,

1. I need guidance on dealing with a difficult boss.

2. Also, kindly give me feedback whether such kind of rude behaviour from a boss is normal in our country?

3. Also, share your personal experience regarding dealing with a difficult boss.

Thanks in advance...

Anonymous Company Secretary

Mumbai