Easy Office
Easy Office

PE-2 STUDENTS, PLZ RAISE UR VOICE !!!

Page no : 3

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

Thanks Jaswant, we want more Ppl like u.....

IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS, THEN PLZ SHARE HERE .......

Gautam (article) (205 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

Debojit ku6 nahi honewalw hai!!!!!

Institute members ki hi baatein sunati hai students ki nahi !!!!

hamara nasib mein yahi likha hai !!!!!

Shravan (student) (42 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Thanks for us joining Jash....

Agree friend that nothing might happen.....but why not give it a shot.....we lost so much because of the procedural complexity involved in PEII....why not take it to the notice of the ICAI....e-mails, i guess is the only way through which we can take it to their notice. More people should write to the Pres, VP, BOS Noida and every other person who can impact the decision.

Hope for some ray of  light at the end of the tunnel.

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

I was even thinking of taking d help of some reputed news channel to focus our concern.Although ICAI is an autonmous body but that doesn't mean they have the right to play with the careers of students in this way.If they want to keep the pass percentage low just to maintain the dignity of CA being one of d toughest exams to clear then keep d same % for all d other levels too,why making us,the PE II students d scrap goats.

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Dear Pranjal, how to approach any media channel??? i mean how can we proceed in this direction. Is there any specific procedure relating to this???

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Dear PE2 Friends,

I request you all to change your status line to "PE2 Victim" so that we can express our sadness toward our status... its jusk like cricketer wearing black tag when boycotting something....

Replied 27 May 2010

Hey all PE II students i have inquired  at institute . This decision will be taken by CA VINOD JAIN , Chairmen of BOS. So kindly forward the mail to him. His email id is vinodjain @ inmacsindia.com

,vinodjainca @ gmail.com. The higher the volumn of email, the higher the possibility of the favourable decision.

Thanx

Replied 27 May 2010

Hey all PE II students i have inquired  at institute . This decision will be taken by CA VINOD JAIN , Chairmen of BOS. So kindly forward the mail to him. His email id is vinodjain @ inmacsindia.com,vinodjainca @ gmail.com. The higher the volumn of email, the higher the possibility of the favourable decision.

Thanx

(Guest)

PE 2 STUDENTS PLZ RAISE UR VOICE

Debojit (Student CA Final) (308 Points)
Replied 28 May 2010

Hey Guys, This discussion is really Heating up Now.....

Many New Ideas are Pouring in & Students are Mailing the Institute in Bulk.....

We are doing well, Keep ur Suggestions pouring.....

Thanx once again....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gautam

Hey all PE II students i have inquired  at institute . This decision will be taken by CA VINOD JAIN , Chairmen of BOS. So kindly forward the mail to him. His email id is vinodjain @ inmacsindia.com

,vinodjainca @ gmail.com. The higher the volumn of email, the higher the possibility of the favourable decision.

Thanx

Yud Done Bro...Did u all get any response regarding same??Is there anything more we can do?say writing letters individually .. 

siddharth (student) (61 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Media is the best source to communicate to ICAI then only they listen our problem otherwise all mail we send in vain .........anybody having any connection with media or any forum through which we can  communicate our problem!!!!!!!!!!! 

Every  one support this................... not only pe-2, ........every student of C.A & also who become C.A now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This time ICAT should not be NUMB !!!!!!

Help to pe-2 students........... !!!!!! 

siddharth (student) (61 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

Media is the best source to communicate to ICAI then only they listen our problem otherwise all mail we send in vain .........anybody having any connection with media or any forum through which we can  communicate our problem!!!!!!!!!!! 

Every  one support this................... not only pe-2, ........every student of C.A & also who become C.A now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This time ICAI should not be NUMB !!!!!!

Help to pe-2 students........... !!!!!! 

Aashish Verma (Accounts Officer) (50 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

All d best dosto..

(Guest)

All in Vain i think,

This is the response i recieved  to the letter which Debojit & other PE2 stream students including me had sent to ICAI

Dear Student,

The present position of eligibility to appear in the Final examination of different stream students as per existing CA Regulations/ Council decisions are as follows:

1. All PE-II registered & passed students can appear in the Final Examination during the last 12 months of their articleship.

2. All PCC registered & passed (including converted from PE-II to PCC) students can appear in the Final Examination only after completing 3½ years of articleship.

3. Students who have opted/ converted to IPCC can appear in the Final examination during the last 6 months of their articles.

You are advised to continue your studies and preparation for examination as
per present set of Regulations.

If any change takes place and which affects students in general will be intimated through an announcement on our web site for the information of the students concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: