Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE 2 may 10 Results may not be Good !

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

Originally posted by : vivek

Actully Many attempts have been done after closing the registration of PE II so ICAI might thing that now the student who are giving this exam is not desreve to be CA

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

for bad results of pe-2, the main reason is that no freshers are writing dat exam.

mean,  people who got registered before may-06 and before are only attempting pe-2.

they might have given many attempts till now.

so it depends on their credibility much.

1 Like

CA RAJENDRA PANDEY (ACA B. Com AMFI NCFM NISM)   (327 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

Also the results of PCC & IPCC not good. News from an internal source

All d best

Replied 30 July 2010

Originally posted by : Trinath

for bad results of pe-2, the main reason is that no freshers are writing dat exam.

mean,  people who got registered before may-06 and before are only attempting pe-2.

Dear Trinath

Your view is true in some extent, iam agreed . The Institute want to convert the remaining PE 2 students to IPCC stream . PE2 was launched in 2002 ( 8 Years Back) the syllabus of PE 2 is 8 years Old. But IPCC is the latest version..ICAI want all to be continued with the new scheme.....So that there rrequire only one exam schem  ETc Etc....

CA RAJENDRA PANDEY (ACA B. Com AMFI NCFM NISM)   (327 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

Pass percentage around 8-12%

Replied 30 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Dear Trinath

Your view is true in some extent, iam agreed . The Institute want to convert the remaining PE 2 students to IPCC stream . PE2 was launched in 2002 ( 8 Years Back) the syllabus of PE 2 is 8 years Old. But IPCC is the latest version..ICAI want all to be continued with the new scheme.....So that there rrequire only one exam schem  ETc Etc....

yes sir, but why cant we think that ICAI is just informing PE-II students to convert to IPCC bcoz no more pe-2 exams were going to be held rather than thinking that ICAI is compelling students to convert to IPCC

1 Like

Replied 30 July 2010

Dear Trinath

PE will be going to be withdran in the phased manner and i hope they are giving less importance for PE 2 Or neglect the PE 2....SO i had not gone on Trend anaysis Rather the reason behind the Poor result of PE 2 Since last  two attempt...That is why i had made the comment....

Replied 30 July 2010

Ya, ok sir.

But i didn speak about the reason.

I just shared my views

Replied 30 July 2010

Ya, ok sir.

But i didn speak about the reason.

I just shared my views

What ever you had shared here is relevant point.. The result will never ever depends upon the trend  and surely the performance also....Second is the old students who just keep on writing... Thank you trinad for sharing your views

1 Like

Replied 30 July 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

Kyun dara rahe ho sir...............

I had shared my views about the reason for poor results..Please check the forum

Replied 30 July 2010

Originally posted by : RAJENDRA PANDEY

Pass percentage around 8-12%

Is it PE 2? and also let me to know the total passing %

Replied 30 July 2010

Dear All

Please find the reason for the poor result as below...

Students registered for the Professional Education – II Course (PE-II) are hereby informed that the said course has been discontinued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with the culmination of the May, 2010 examination.

Those students of erstwhile CA Intermediate/ PE-II course, who have not yet passed /are not able to clear the PE-II examination held in May, 2010 are advised to register themselves for theIntegrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) by following the prescribed procedure as given below for switchover from CA Intermediate/ PE-II course to IPCC. Detailed procedure to be completed in this regard can also be obtained from the respective Decentralized Offices where the CA Intermediate/ PE-II Course students are registered.

Students who have appeared in the Professional Education (Examination-II) held in May, 2010 are advised to wait for the declaration of the result before switching over to IPCC. Students, who pass PE-II examination held in May, 2010 are eligible for registration of three years of articled training immediately provided they have successfully completed the course on Compulsory Computer Training (CCT) or Information Technology Training (ITT). Such students shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination during the last 12 months of their articled training.

Students who have not appeared in Professional Education (Examination-II) held in May, 2010 may switch over to IPCC at any time.

This announcement will be effective from July 29, 2010 and onwards.
source : icai.org

Replied 30 July 2010

Originally posted by : RAJENDRA PANDEY

Also the results of PCC & IPCC not good. News from an internal source

All d best

May not be True.....

Replied 30 July 2010

Please give your views

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harpreet

Agreed wid u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: