Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE 2 may 10 Results may not be Good !

Page no : 4

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

Originally posted by : Aldrine

However students have to study a lot for clearing exam.

At the same time poor/middle class have to worry about fees for the conversion..............

We all know the uncertainity of pass....then if one enter in one stage, consider it as permanent entry even if the syllabus is changed later......................

It is very bad to collect fees again..............

When i was studied in intermediate course , PE 2 was introduced and automatically converted without have fee...No computer awareness..What is now just teaching words and excel finshed ..But how much fee need to pay for computer course? Students never ever gets value for their money...With the Advant of CPT course too...money making strategy..If you not have money then you cannot become CA..If you have money, can do the dummy articles just need to pay the money..Attend the class and take care of study and after qualifying you will become a "WCA" ( Waste chartered Accountant)....

If you not have money need to work for low stipend no time for studies no money for attend the coaching class and you become a Good CA..Becaus of your struggle...

making money investment in CA, and trying to earn more money after qualifying CA... Very Bad ..If you are doing Dummy articleship remember you are a big fool...You are a waste and you cant do nothing after you become a CA...So You are a waste for the CA professiona as a whole..Without having practical exposure what you will do...

Dear Dummy articles...Better leave from the CA course inorder not to lose the name of CA after your qualification.....

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 01 August 2010

Thanks Mr Aldrin for your support & sympathy.

Replied 01 August 2010

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

However students have to study a lot for clearing exam.

At the same time poor/middle class have to worry about fees for the conversion..............

We all know the uncertainity of pass....then if one enter in one stage, consider it as permanent entry even if the syllabus is changed later......................

It is very bad to collect fees again..............

When i was studied in intermediate course , PE 2 was introduced and automatically converted without have fee...No computer awareness..What is now just teaching words and excel finshed ..But how much fee need to pay for computer course? Students never ever gets value for their money...With the Advant of CPT course too...money making strategy..If you not have money then you cannot become CA..If you have money, can do the dummy articles just need to pay the money..Attend the class and take care of study and after qualifying you will become a "WCA" ( Waste chartered Accountant)....

If you not have money need to work for low stipend no time for studies no money for attend the coaching class and you become a Good CA..Becaus of your struggle...

making money investment in CA, and trying to earn more money after qualifying CA... Very Bad ..If you are doing Dummy articleship remember you are a big fool...You are a waste and you cant do nothing after you become a CA...So You are a waste for the CA professiona as a whole..Without having practical exposure what you will do...

Dear Dummy articles...Better leave from the CA course inorder not to lose the name of CA after your qualification.....

Dear Vivek
Thanks for the comment.
In those days the fees was very lower.....so it was a relief for us......otherwise.....................................................
U righly said everything..........................we have to give the respect to the knowledge & quality...not number of chances....one may be dummy.......attending several rotation of classes in metro...or have good opportunities to learn........have money to support for study...OR another struggling with articleship...boss know he is from a poor family...so that no body will question him even if he is harazed ...no time & money to attend classes...no travelling facility to reach office...no opportunity for updation.....if the second one qualifies CA we have to praise him..........

Yes We must praise those who qualify CA  who doesnot attend the Class rahter than the dummy Money baby who spend the money and blaming ICAI... Why ? ICAI is closing its eyes in front of Dummyy System...just  Terminate the membership of CA who giving Dummy articleship....it is spolis the quality of education....Why cant the practical period  be reduced  ?

Replied 01 August 2010

The two year period of time is more than enough for practical training. There must be a fixed time for articlship students and the CA never ever tell the article to be sit after the working time. The training is more suited if you are going to practice and not for employment. If you are going for an employment, whatever done by you is not required their. Give the consideration to the students especially a tougher  and toughest one….

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

to clear both groups a student should secure atleast above 60 in 3 subjects at present inpe2 it is not a joke and dont expect easy result. in this trend of pe2

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

a pe2 student will surely benifited in the ipcc syllabus if he converts

. and no one can stop thier thier sucess inn ipcc.

2 Like

Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : ajay

a pe2 student will surely benifited in the ipcc syllabus if he converts

. and no one can stop thier thier sucess inn ipcc.

Before conversion what about PE 2?  

Replied 03 August 2010

Pls do not predict like this......past data of pass have no relevance in future

Every body have expectation for pass

Why making unnecessary tension for them

However they r facing the reality tomorrow.

To Mr aldrine,

I had not predicted on the result not on the basis of past trend. Clearly mentioned why and what prompted me for making such prediction. So your first point of Past trend become irrelevant. Read those points.

The forum is not posted today since few days back. Can you let me and all the students to know why past two time PE 2 result become worst and also just let us to know whether the PE 2 result waiters can get benfited in the Last PE 2 and I P C  C scenario?

May be wait for few hours.

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Lets hope the best.

Dats it for now.

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

but they r delayed.

helly day...................

Replied 04 August 2010

What is the status of P E 2 ?

Replied 04 August 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

Kyun dara rahe ho sir...............

What is your status with respect to the result ..Cleared or not

(Guest)

Mr.Vivek i am peii student and this is my result hope other pe2 students have also same result

COME IN CA FINAL

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, May 2010

Professional Education Examination - II Results

ROLL Number
91661  *Check Merit
Name
KUNDAN SINGH
Group I
Accounting
076E
Auditing
Business & Corporate Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page
1 Like

Replied 06 August 2010

Dear Kundan,

Firstly a good congratualtion for clearing your PE 2 result. But the result is stil not good for this time also..

see the below passing % ...My prediction is not gone wrong...

Stage                          Both                        Group I                   Group II
PE 2                             1.96                       11.84                      8.98

Can you tell me the above result is good for PE2 ..If so just see the following result trend for PCC then tell me is it good for PE 2

Stage                          Both                        Group I                   Group II
PCC                           13.57                       21.45                     33.89
IPCC                          12.28                       16.49                     16.97      

Replied 06 August 2010

Pls do not predict like this......past data of pass have no relevance in future

Every body have expectation for pass

Why making unnecessary tension for them

However they r facing the reality tomorrow.

Pass data of pass may be have no relevance But the pass % is low for P E 2... Some time need to bear the truth which may be paining you..Any way One day we need to accept the truth why not accept it at the early moment...Prediction on the basis of  experience will get the correct result....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: