Easy Office
Easy Office

PCC Students

Page no : 2
(Guest)
hi, can any one get me the notes for auditing, strategic mgmt...

(Guest)
I had completed 10 attempts of PE II and article ship also, but I did'nt cleared the exam so what is further rule and what to do now?

(Guest)
I had completed Article ship and , 10 attempts of PE II but not yet cleared, so if I want to give exam what is rule ?and is I have to complete again 3 yrs. articleship?, how get registered with PCC course?

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 04 February 2008

Sumit (.) (20 Points)
Replied 04 February 2008

I had cleared PE-I in Nov 2006 exams and joined articleship in Mar 2007. Am I eligible to appear in May 2008 exams (since I was not a CPT student) ? Or is the criteria of 18 months articleship applicble to me too ?

prakesh (Article) (123 Points)
Replied 05 February 2008

Can i get the notes for all subjects in PCC?

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 13 February 2008

I think it should be available in this website.

(Guest)

hello madam i m ca inter (PE-II ) pass student now i m in ca final and now how i can get a good ca firm or company for articalship so pls help me

Rahul Gupta (student) (24 Points)
Replied 15 July 2008

i have cleared CPT in june2008 (just now). I wanna know wen i would b eligible to give PCC.

(Guest)

I have cleared my cpt exam in 2008 with all india 10 rank suggest  me  some good firms for articleship training

somya (article ) (32 Points)
Replied 12 November 2008

i would like to know how many hours a pcc student has to spend on a day for stugying ...? i attend classes for around 5 hours and im finding difficult to cope up with my studies.. can u suggest

somya (article ) (32 Points)
Replied 12 November 2008

can u pls send me pcc notess ?????

Brij Mohan (ARTICLE TRAINEE) (34 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

hi i can get PCC notes from you

my emil id is brij01dec @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: