Easy Office
LCI Learning

PCC RESULTS TO BE DECLARED ON 1ST FEB 10

Page no : 3

Navin. M. J (Fresh Chartered Accountant)   (103 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Originally posted by : akshay

Originally posted by : Navin. M. J

Follow professional courtesy mr akshay...kindly mind ur language

WHY????

because this is a professional site and a clear meeting of intellectual minds.... using words which u have used defies decorum and professionalism..

Nirakar Maheshwari (Article Asst) (23 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

i do agree buddies......i think it has became trend of Mr UPA to keep us waitin...neways nithing can be done with it....jst wiat n watch n hope 4 d best...ALL IZZ WELL.......

Manohar Reddy (Article) (39 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

I totally echo with you navin

Originally posted by : akshay

Follow professional courtesy mr akshay...kindly mind ur language

WHY????

because this is a professional site and a clear meeting of intellectual minds.... using words which u have used defies decorum and professionalism..

CA. MOHAMMAD.QUSROO (CA FINAL) (81 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

already our result are declaring very late and again postponed... what's this.? They shouuld realize the feelings and emotions of the students who are awaiting for results?

CA SAI RAM (Chartered Accountant) (103 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

i ma so happy to be part of this ICAi as it is very similar to  me ...... i postpone my studies... it postpone my results....... 

1 Like

CA SAI RAM (Chartered Accountant) (103 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

the same thing is done for june batch also yar... it has become an habbit to our institute......

PRANALI (STUDYING ONLY) (186 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

actually...i was damn sure bout dis....insti is repeating d history....i hope they'll not repeat d results.....(considerably)......for god's sake..

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

cool guys....this time even IPCC results are to be announced simultaneously.

so lets stop blaming institute much.

take to the positve by thanking dem for announcing the news a day b4.but last time it made many students to just stick on to the computers for hours and hours.

Institute has improved.hmmmm....

sowkhya (articled assistant-CA Final(New))   (114 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

results delayed once again guys!....testing patience once aggainnn.....neways..wish all of u all d very best... :)

(Guest)
Congrats... PCC results postponed to 1st Feb.. Hats off to ICAI.. Its nice way of Ragging students & to check out their patience.

sowkhya (articled assistant-CA Final(New))   (114 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

testing patience ALL OVER AGGAINNN!! newaz..all the very best to one n all...:)

CA ADITYA ZANTYE (BCOM CA CS PROFESSIONAL)   (325 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

CA institute has shown what the hell it is.current breaking news PE2/PCC/IPCC RESULTS POSTPONDED.IT WOULD BE NOW ON 1ST FEB.FOR MORE INFO www.icai.org/www.caresults.nic.in.i m higly dissapointed this itself creates a rumour of manipulations.the main rason is lack of management........................please post your reactions.i m an ipcc student

(Guest)
Congrats... PCC results postponed to 1st Feb.. Hats off to ICAI.. Its nice way of Ragging students & to check out their patience.

(Guest)

nishtha dhawan (CA Final/Article Assistant)   (82 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

all the very very best for the rresult....hope to hve much much better result this timeeeeeee atleast better than the CA final result

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: