Easy Office
LCI Learning

PCC RESULTS TO BE DECLARED ON 1ST FEB 10

Page no : 5

$h@$\/\/@t (job) (53 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

y does it happens only wit Pcc, Pe2 results?

mudassar (ca final) (134 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

i think , results will come only wen they are destined to , no point abusing uttam ji and the institute , anyways , its just 3 days , and not a decadto get so annoyed , patience wins battles ppl , all the best 

mudassar (ca final) (134 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

i think , results will come only wen they are destined to , no point abusing uttam ji and the institute , anyways , its just 3 days , and not a decade to get so annoyed , patience wins battles ppl , all the best 

Harsh Saraswat (Business) (97 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

kya natak hai yaar.............................ALL THE BESTT !!!!

Vignesh S.G (CA and CS) (110 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Nothing 2 say further..

Anyway All the Best...

akshay (ca final) (86 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Originally posted by : Navin. M. J

Originally posted by : akshay

Originally posted by : Navin. M. J

Follow professional courtesy mr akshay...kindly mind ur language

WHY????

because this is a professional site and a clear meeting of intellectual minds.... using words which u have used defies decorum and professionalism..

who the hell is telling u to read my posts mate.just close your eyes when u see my name n skip to the next post if u care bout the professionalism so much

--ruchika--- (article assistant) (65 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

can they declare results before 1feb????

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Wait.... i think it is a lake of time management.

dhara (student) (39 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

hey frnds all d very best n b positive.. AAL IZZ WELL

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

why is institute is followng such practices .it clearly indicates some foul play from institute's side it knows that students will fall victim to such things and won't be able to do anything but frns if we stay united and respond to such malpracices we can bring some change ???? wat do u have to say frns

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

Originally posted by : swati
why is institute is followng such practices .it clearly indicates some foul play from institute's side it knows that students will fall victim to such things and won't be able to do anything but frns if we stay united and respond to such malpracices we can bring some change ???? wat do u have to say frns

Hi swati.. Students raised the same voice last time also.. But no change this time.. We cant do anything.. V cant avoid the postponement.. V r professionals and v cant go for strike and all.. Hence say "Aal izz well" n hope for d best.... Best wishes to all....

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

yaa i know that but we can't simply sit and see allthis done there has to some or the other way through which we can act.... unity should be there but nobody cares ... nothing will happen if we stay quiet frns.... pls join and decide something.

Sanjeev SAINI (Chartered Accountant) (337 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

institute ko scaling krne ka time nhi mil paya isliye postpone kiya hai

Rahul R Pujara (Practicing CA) (26 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

All the best to all you people who are going to get their results. Be always ready for surprises and disappointments. Take every aspect of your life positively and humbly as well.

SIDHARTH DHIR (senior articled assistant)   (623 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

one thing is for sure that to retain the ccharm or value of the profession, some kinds of limits are being crossed and the only way to get rid of this is to perform extraordinarily brilliant...... good luck!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: