Easy Office
LCI Learning

PCC RESULTS TO BE DECLARED ON 1ST FEB 10

Page no : 8

NIKHIL PERIWAL (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Results are going to be scary.We have analysed final year results and it wasn;t a good one this time.So start preparing for may 2009 from now instead.

siddhartha pradipkumar yagnik (article assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

i think they will surely manipulate our results coz last time they  have made with us. in june  there was a big blast when i checked my results in board of icai 100 studants have similar marks in audit which is 43

KingToRule (self employed) (48 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Dear Friends, whoever is writing abusing words or indecent language for institute will definately fail, to get the names only institue might have delayed results

KingToRule (self employed) (48 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Dear Friends, whoever is writing abusing words or indecent language for institute will definately fail, to get the names only institue might have delayed results

swati (article/ca final) (153 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

it is history of institute....guys don.t live in dreams........ it will be lowering the results but never will push it up...and that's a fact

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

sorry gazala before uttam goes out... it cannot be possible.. it can decreased instead
1 Like

Rajanish (38 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Arey Yaar....Results delay ho ya time pe.... Koi farak nahi padta.... Exam to sabne de diye. Keep Confidence in yourselves. Believe that You are the BEST & You will get the BEST. Don't get demotivated by ICAI's habit of poor %. If you pass, it is not coz of mercy of ICAI. Its coz everyone of you had put efforts for studying. Common. Chill.... All The Best.

Ankish (CA FINAL) (60 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

I still think that institute is not going to announce the result on 1st Feb and extend it as they did at the time of June,2009..

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

raman (STUDENT) (44 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

i think icai will rise the pass pecentage ............

Ishan Rastogi (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 01 February 2010

all is well..dear frnds........

Replied 01 February 2010

i m waiting till 6 am...pata nahi kab aayega...institute me bhi abhi koi nahi aaya....

Replied 01 February 2010

icai will not raise the passing percentage...its institute policy.....manipulation to ho chuki hogi...

Deepak Jain (CA) (69 Points)
Replied 01 February 2010

Hi Student

Result has been declared

Best of Luck to all of you

https://caresults.nic.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: