Easy Office
LCI Learning

pcc june

Page no : 2

CA Amit Talada (CA, NCFM (level IV)) (4016 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

I THINK IT WAS FROM AAS 5 AUDIT EVIDENCE REGARDING ASSERTIONS FROM COMPLIANCE AND SUBSTAINTIVE PRODURES.....................

narendra (job) (23 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

pcc june paper was very easy????????? every student was able to attend that paper easily ??????? ICAI had shown mercy towards the students

Ravi Chopra (CA) (661 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

ya its better to write sumthing... lets hope fr the best... i was confused.. earlier i thoght of writing  abt sampling as it was regardng specific assertions for giving opinion.. bt thn wrote bit of compliance n substansive procedure.. hha.. cudnt write much... except tht que.. it was not so long n gud ppr..:) all d best for nxt one

mayank (Pcc Student) (23 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

hi............. Qution No.3 Is Related Is Caro Report ......

Sowmya.N (article assistant) (42 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

well ... i am not able ta xactly tell as to how i've done.. cause it all depends on the evaluvators key and suggested answer... it made no difference as to whether we've studied or not... its all about what yu kno in audit rather than in text book.. i felt tat studying fa tat exam made no difference!

Sowmya.N (article assistant) (42 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

regardin that third question ?!?!??! i could find the word assertion oly under substantial review.. so i wrote that!!! GOK hoe far am scorin!

Ravi Chopra (CA) (661 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

ya its better to write sumthin/. same with me too.. bt i wrote abt substansive n complaince procedures.... let c wt ahppens.. best of luck for nxt one

deepak (Partner, ) (109 Points)
Replied 06 June 2009

hey priyana,,  it specifically asked for " the overall assertions n specific assertions"... pls refer the padhuka's on the procedures topic else the study matt.. 

havin checked with an auditing teacher.. those assertions which have been tol earlier are correct..... not a prob though many have somehow gone wrong with it so.. hope the correction pattern is a bit lenient.... :-)

Naveen (Article, Student Final) (222 Points)
Replied 20 June 2009

Let me answer the same, overall assertion on financial statement means, it means asserting whether financial statement gives" True and fair view", "Follows relevant required rules and regulations, laws" and " every material things are disclosed. and specific assertions are only required to be given when auditor have some specific dialogue to say on it and it also come under section 227(1A) like- whether any transaction is misleading and prejudicial, etc. etc.

I wront this answer and i m 100% correct thet i m right.

its such a common sense question.... guys why were u so confused.....

overall assertions itself means overall assertion on financial statement and it conludes the above points given by me and specific assertions comes under section 227(1A), its a most common this and assertion all over the world notwithstanding any perticular law. it is required to be given by auditor of every country.

bye. foolish answer written by everyone. not expected form CA students. i was surprised

kumar abhishek (xyz) (22 Points)
Replied 10 August 2009

imhho

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro