Easy Office
Easy Office

Partiality in Office

Page no : 2

VARUN (PCC STUDENT) (523 Points)
Replied 18 September 2009

Parul Ji please tell me one thing, can we make a complaint against the CA or the other person jo is problem ka main reason hai jiske wajah se ye sab ho rha hai .......

C.A. Sanjay Bhatia (CA) (496 Points)

Nothing could be done as it is general human nature .Everyone of us will usually give preference to our relatives rather than outsiders.

You can only do is ,ignoring that article.Don't see what he is doing and How he is being treated.Comlaint to institute can do nothing.

1 Like

ACS Parul Jain (ACS,M.Com, MBA) (72 Points)

Surely but before putting any blame.. I would like to kno wat situstion u actualy facing as u said neither person ur Boss Son nor an article.. Wat actually his or her role in ur firm...  Coz I heard cases wen articles claim equality wid the professional paid employees who generally have contract regarding time n all..

Pulzy!! (Article) (170 Points)

Lokk frens..To be true enugh nothing can be done in dis regard...complaining against the principal does not make any sense..ICAI is not going to support or make a final verdict in your favour..many such cases must be pending at the ICAI headquarters..but have u ever heard any1 getting justice..Criously not..Not all CA's are d same..WAt i feel is the newly qualified CA i mean qid experience less tahn 6-7 years are d villians in most of the cases..they are not amtured enugh..Having new blood they treat articles as non-paid staff...

The crux is that if u r not comfortable there the best alternative is to transfer..Also the ICAI is allowing 1 tym transfer..Nd chose a senior CA as ur principal so that the same prob does not crop up again...As there wud be no chances of transfer 2nd tym..

Dont get disheartened..U will get d justice in the court of god..He looks everything...May b u goin 2 b born to as a son of the ICAI president...Phir toh apna raj chalega..Pl keep up d spirit and tackle d hardships bravely...Darne ka nahi....

Vikas (Student) (129 Points)

see... u have only 1 option... u have to adjust wid them.. if u go against him then he will force u to resign articleship... now  a days, u know that we r facing the shortage of articleship... if u have any contact with other CA & he is ready to contract with u then & then go against him(ur present CA) & complain against him... if u r gng to resign then dnt forget to complain against ur present CA.. Through ur complain, institute may take strict action & ultimately it will help to all of us...

but yar hum transfer to le nhn sakte na abhi 1 tym transfer ki approval kahan aayi hai ....  and as Vikas said, 'u hv to adjust wid them', adjust hum to kar lenge but saari baat aati hai us villian pe( that employee), she is not adjusting. She has only one thing in mind that she is a relative so she is the only person in the office and all have to follow the instructions given by her otherwise she gets angry. Last but not the least, if we give her some work then she refuses to do that work but anyhow she give her to us.

ACS Parul Jain (ACS,M.Com, MBA) (72 Points)

Oh that really miserable... Situation is really annoying but If the present moment is so envitable and u cant help all this stuff I would say calm urself and change ur perception. The person like ur Boss relative wont be able to grow or gain any knowledge as she herself not doing any work.. But u shld Thank her for giving her all opportunity to learn each every stuff to u.. After a while wen u become CA, I bet she would be sittin like that only at same desk while u would be somewhere else ownin ur own office or at position beyond her level in sum office.. So gud luck wid ur future.. Believe me Life is more challenging than these lil obstacles..So dont get disheartened.. Ignore her and have fun!!!! (Varun also think may be she is not actually the way u think .. May be..)

priyank (Investment banker) (59 Points)

Dude , don't take tension yaar ... agar koi tumahre sath bura kar raha hain toh ..bhagwan usko dekh raha hain

i agree wid u priyank .... ab to bas dil ko tasali dene ki baat hai .... baki dekhte hai jo hamare saath jaisa kar rha hai unke saath bhi hum waisa hi karne ki koshish karenge ......... anyways thanx priyank ....

vikram (student) (184 Points)

my principal is fon of 'salwars'.hope u all got the point.to add pepper to that there are some girls who are making use of his weakness to their favour.this has led my articleship a miserable phase.i'm not even given  a consideration of having been passed PE2.this i said because the guys i mentioned are also PE2s.along with these one more add on trouble is his son.this is my situation. i dont know exactly when my principal orders me to bring tea for them.i'm not telling this in a state of ego.this is my experience

Nitant Gupta (Investment Banker) (88 Points)

shoot da bldy basturd, jst simple is dat.... lol...

Kinshuk Chaturvedi (-) (29 Points)

OH GOD.....Tere naam leke kitne log Zinda hain.....

God Helps Those who help Themselves.....I guess Princi. ko Dhamki deke dekho.....I mean C'mon, How can u guys bring in Tea, stand in the line & buy'em a Movie Ticket or do Xeroxing stuff for them.

CA banna hai ya Peon.....

Vikas (Student) (129 Points)
Replied 19 September 2009

Originally posted by :VARUN
" but yar hum transfer to le nhn sakte na abhi 1 tym transfer ki approval kahan aayi hai ....  and as Vikas said, 'u hv to adjust wid them', adjust hum to kar lenge but saari baat aati hai us villian pe( that employee), she is not adjusting. She has only one thing in mind that she is a relative so she is the only person in the office and all have to follow the instructions given by her otherwise she gets angry. Last but not the least, if we give her some work then she refuses to do that work but anyhow she give her to us. "

Mr. Varun as u said  "but yar hum transfer to le nhn sakte na abhi 1 tym transfer ki approval kahan aayi hai ", i heard dat students can transfer their articleship in exceptional case like dispute with principal or transfer of his/her parents from one place to another... so, if u want 2  transfer ur articleship then complain against ur present CA & institute may(not surely) help u.... so better u talk with ur local insitute branch the procedure of complain....okkkk

priyank (Investment banker) (59 Points)
Replied 19 September 2009

aree.. yaar fir tere main aur tere principal main kya diffrence reh jayega....dude ..agar tu dusro ka bura sochega toh tere sath bhi bura ho sakta ahin ..jus ...articleship over kar ..n fir enjoy kar ..lekin dusro ..ke sath aisa maat karna ..apni future lif main

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 20 September 2009

Look dude, I guess u hav gone entered there( ur firm) via refernce.

Right, So why complaint, u chose a shortcut and u r paying a price.

I got into a firm widout refence and rubbed my back till late night and early morning, over burdened wid work in comparision wid articles wid refence.

But no complaints coz its this very pressure on our young minds that makes us stronger every minute.

Its this pressure that make the difference between a CA wid income of 1000K p.a and a CA wid income less than even 5 lacs.

Its artilceship that carves our attitute and decides our alltiude.

SO enjoy it as if it is u r playground.

Till then

Have Phun, Njoy.

Radhe Radhe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: