Easy Office
Easy Office

NOTIFICATION OF CST 3% TO 2%

Page no : 11
(Guest)

Though the rate of CST has been reduced from 3% to 2%, no notification has been issued in this respect. As such there is no other option but to charge CST @ 3%. Also in the respective state budgets it has been said that amendments will take place after the notification has been issued. We are also charging CST  @ 3% in the absence of any notification. 

(Guest)

Though the rate of CST has been reduced from 3% to 2%, no notification has been issued in this respect. As such there is no other option but to charge CST @ 3%. Also in the respective state budgets it has been said that amendments will take place after the notification has been issued. We are also charging CST @ 3% in the absence of any notification for andhra pradesh.

durga prasad (Business) (20 Points)
Replied 04 June 2008

Today (03.06.2008) a party say CST reduct from 3% to 2% , If your reply yes please send notification on my mail address

mallya (industry) (76 Points)
Replied 04 June 2008

1. go to share files in VAT forum and download the notification.

2. go to tnvat.gov.in and see what's new --- in that the notification comes.

3. go to taxindiaonline  and see the notification.

(Guest)

I have got an SMS that the CST rate is reduced from 3% to 2% W.E.F from 01.06.2008 KINDLY  confirm, if possible send us a copy of Notification also

(Guest)

I have got an SMS that the CST rate is reduced from 3% to 2% W.E.F from 01.06.2008 KINDLY  confirm, if possible send us a copy of Notification also

(Guest)
Today (05.06.2008) a party say CST reduct from 3% to 2% , If your reply yes please send notification on my mail address

(Guest)

CST rate has been reduced from 3% to 2% w.e.f. 01/06/2008

vide notification

UTPAL

(Guest)

CST rate has been reduced from 3% to 2% w.e.f. 01/06/2008

vide notification

UTPAL

Pranav (Hotel) (32 Points)
Replied 10 June 2008

we purchase cable from delhi (for u.p) on 04/06/08 & the party charge 4% cst. Is it right? If yes, pl. explain the reason for charging cst 4% in place of 2%

Pranav (Hotel) (32 Points)
Replied 10 June 2008

we purchase cable from delhi (for u.p) on 04/06/08 & the party charge 4% cst. Is it right? If yes, pl. explain the reason for charging cst 4% in place of 2%

sunil (333 Points)
Replied 10 June 2008

The party charged 4% is correct as assumed that you will not issue form C to the party to avail concessional rate.Pl.ask  the party that you will issue form C and avail credit note for the difference i.e.2%.

Replied 11 June 2008

you do not give c form  hence he is collecting 4%. he is right 

(Guest)

Please tell us whether we charge CST 2% from 01.06.2008 or 3% only as in many Commercial Taxes Offices they are saying they have not received any G.O. or any circular.

Replied 11 June 2008

there is a notification issued and you can find it elsewhere in this website... you have to believe this notification in good faith and when cto says there is no notification you can take a copy of this and give it to him as for kind information..... and you can very well charge 2% cst against c form

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro