Easy Office
Easy Office

NOTIFICATION OF CST 3% TO 2%

Page no : 12
(Guest)
Originally posted by :sunil
" As there is no withdrawls notification, we should rely on issued notification only. so, rate of CST is 2% W.E.F. 1.6.2008. "

(Guest)

R

(Guest)
Originally posted by :dhaval
" in central budget 08 the proposal is that 2% cst efficative from 1-4-2008 and they also proposed up till 2010 the cst will be nil  so as per my openion 2% will take effect 1-4-2008 "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" HI,

Up to getting notification from the particular state, better apply 3% and it will safer.

Sure once notification will be released, then absolutely it will be applicable.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan Ravilla

"

(Guest)

Is CST applicable in state of sikkim?

Do companies operating in Sikkim and enjoying benefits under North Eastern Policy have to pay CST?

(Guest)

CST has been charged at the rate of 4%  during april rate of cst was 3 % please clarify the diffrence

keshav thakur (accounts Officer) (22 Points)
Replied 30 October 2008

Dear Friends,

can u tell me the current CST tax rates for fy 2008-09 or any website name where i got the tax chat.

thanks

keshav thakur.

sunil (333 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

Originally posted by :keshav thakur
"

Dear Friends,
can u tell me the current CST tax rates for fy 2008-09 or any website name where i got the tax chat.

thanks
keshav thakur.

Dear Keshav ,

w.e.f.1.06.2008 CST rates reduced to cst 2%.Please go through all above mentioned answer, You can get details.

"

(Guest)

I require the notification regarding the Form-D /C as per CSt ACT2008

(Guest)
Sir, I am working as an accountant. I have problem that we have purchased material from ahemdabad and they have charged 5% cst rate and other party is charging 4% vat. so what will be the actual rate for the financial year 2008-2009

sekhar (ACCOUNTANT) (39 Points)
Replied 30 January 2009

Hi

Any body please send me the Andhra Pradesh CST-Return in excel format to my mail id sekharvalluru @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: