Easy Office
Easy Office

NOTIFICATION OF CST 3% TO 2%

Page no : 10
(Guest)

PLEASE PROVIDE THE NOTIFICATION OF REVISE CST RATE FROM 3% TO 2% ON MY MAIL ID. mkverma @ mundra.adaniwilmar.in

(Guest)

PLEASE PROVIDE THE NOTIFICATION OF REVISE CST RATE FROM 3% TO 2% ON MY MAIL ID. mkverma @ mundra.adaniwilmar.in

JAGADEESH (CA-FINAL ( FINANCE MANAGER))   (57 Points)
Replied 02 June 2008

OPENION CAN NOT BE CONSTRUED AS THE JUSTIFICATION OR CONFIRMATION. PLEASE NOTE, ANY CHANGES IN THE RATE OF TAX SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY THE NOTIFICATION UNDER ANY LAW. MISCELLANEOUS CHANGES IN ANY LAW SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY THE " AMENDMENT ACT".   HENCE C.S.T RATE REDUCTION FROM 01.0\6.08 SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY THE NOTIFICATION. WITHOUT THE NOTIFICATION, EVEN THE GOVERNMENT ORDER CAN NOT BE TRATED AS LEGAL.  DECLARATION IN OFFICIAL GAZET ALSO SHOULD FOLLOW THE NOTIFICATION UNDER THE CONCERNED ACT. 

sunil (333 Points)
Replied 02 June 2008

Jagdishji,

I am agree with u, as notification for cst 2% is available , so as per my  view the discussion should be close.cst rate is 2% w.e.f. 1.6.2008

(Guest)

Please let me know that the notifcation no.1/2008-C.S.T. withdrawn or not. what will be adjuct position of C.S.T. against form C w.e.f.1-6-2008

(Guest)

Today (03.06.2008) a party say CST reduct from 3% to 2% , If your reply yes please send notification on my mail address

(Guest)

Please tell us whether we charge CST 2% from 01.06.2008 or not, Please mail copy of notification related to CST 2% to my email ID, We hear that the notification no. 1/2008 lowering CST to 2% has been withdrawn. Is it correct? Please clear me urgent ? what will be adjust position of C.S.T. against form C w.e.f.1-6-2008

(Guest)

What is this talk about Govt. reverting back to 3% itself ?  How true is it or is it just a rumour ??

(Guest)

What is this talk about Govt. reverting back to 3% itself ?  How true is it or is it just a rumour ??

(Guest)

Please send notification of C.S.T. reduction from 3% to 2% to my email id.

(Guest)
Whether the Notification No S.O 1277 (E) is withdrawn?

mallya (industry) (76 Points)
Replied 04 June 2008

the notification holds good. there is no cancellation or withdrawal. it is only a rumour.

therefore we have to charge 2 % with effect from 1.06.08

(Guest)

sorry, 25 wrongly typed.Should be 2%

Now Notification comes

thanks

(Guest)
Though the rate of CST has been reduced from 3% to 2%, no notification has been issued in this respect. As such there is no other option but to charge CST @ 3%. Also in the respective state budgets it has been said that amendments will take place after the notification has been issued. We are also charging CST @ 3% in the absence of any notification.

(Guest)

Though the rate of CST has been reduced from 3% to 2%, no notification has been issued in this respect. As such there is no other option but to charge CST @ 3%. Also in the respective state budgets it has been said that amendments will take place after the notification has been issued. We are also charging CST  @ 3% in the absence of any notification. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: