Easy Office
Easy Office

Notice regarding certian transcations

Page no : 2

Suseel Kumar (2 Points)
Replied 09 August 2023

Ideally income tax dept would contact us through SMS and Email, parallely.

I got msg but not email. That means its a HOAX message i think so

Rajesh Vali (2 Points)
Replied 09 August 2023

I too got the same SMS, don’t remember any such transactions w/o PAN Card.

Prithiviraj Chokkanathan (2 Points)
Replied 09 August 2023

I am also getting the same message but I didnt make any such a transaction without my PAN.

Thanks,

Prithvi.

Chiranjeevi (Payroll) (7 Points)
Replied 09 August 2023

Dear All, If you have already submitted your PAN for all transactions (Purchase of Immovable property, FD & So on..), Please ignore this message ! Thanks, Have a great day :)
1 Like

Pinisetti Srini (2 Points)
Replied 09 August 2023

I too got this message. I am clueless....how to respond to this..

Saleem M (2 Points)
Replied 09 August 2023

Got similar SMS but from 'QP-CMCPCI'

Looking here,.. everyone has got similar SMS and pertaining to same 'FY 2021-22,

If anyone got a clue, kindly let us all know,..

Thanx

Rushi reddy (7 Points)
Replied 14 August 2023

I too got similar SMS (form 60/61) from CP-CMCPCI. I raised a ticket in Incometax compliance portal and spoke with support team. They provided the details of the entity that reported this particular transaction (Example, a bank reported this transaction). They asked me to contact the entity to get the complete details of the transaction and provide the PAN number to the entity (Here "Reporting entity" mean the entity which reported the transaction).  I still have not completed the process. So this is just for your info and don't completely rely on this information.  Will post further update on this. 

1 Like

prakhar pande (8 Points)
Replied 14 August 2023

Can you update how and under what category you raised the ticket

prakhar pande (8 Points)
Replied 14 August 2023

S. Dhar (jj) (25 Points)
Replied 14 August 2023

Thanks for the information, @ Rushi Reddy, did you cross checked with the reporting entity on certain transaction that you are hinted to have some transaction. Additionally, did they confirm on the genuinety of the sms? 

Rakesh K R (SE) (24 Points)
Replied 25 August 2023

Received a similar SMS from CMCPCI, had raised a request with compliance portal.

Reached out to the reporting entity for more details on the reported transaction. 

Even the said entity that reported transactions is saying go back to IT Department and ask them to cross check whether we have provided registration numbers which contain PAN details or not. 

Raised one more request providing above details. Waiting for them to respond. 

S. Dhar (jj) (25 Points)
Replied 26 August 2023

I had raised the complaint with the AIS department as was instructed by the IT department helpline, I received the closure as the message was sent indicated by my sub registrar office of registration regarding my home registration. Now, I called my builder and asked what's all this, to which she told me that many such messages are been sent, in spite the proper PAN number updation in the sub registrar office. Its a mistake done by them. Same was replied back in the ticket raised in the income tax website. CA says not to worry if the sale deed mentions PAN card as I have done everything right. 

1 Like

Rakesh K R (SE) (24 Points)
Replied 19 September 2023

Did you get a response back from AIS Portal for the same?

I had raised a ticket, it is still pending(Open) from a while now, no response from them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: