No jobs for fresh ca in psu banks, but yes for mba freshers

prateek ( ) (52 Points)

03 June 2012  

i have just come to know that psu banks which were hiring Fresh CAs in MMMGS 2 (Officer Scale Level 2) in fact till the month of janyuary like bank of india etc. These psu banks are NOW hiring CAs for same MGMS 2 now with 2-3 years of experience, if anyone disputes it then they can check out the bank of baroda, indian overses bank and now punjab and sind bank vacancies which have come within the last 30 days itself.

WHEREAS tier 2 MBA college students (FRESHERS) are getting placed at same level, my friend told me this since he is also lucky one to get placed from the mba college, don't wish to disclose the nmame of the college as i think it would be bad on my part. I know many people would dispute with what i am writing, but this is a truth. what our council mebers inefficenncy level to promote our profession has led us to by passing students in large numbers.  these council members only want to manipulate the stuff so that they and their associates get a large vlume of audit work, either during their tenure or after completing it.

& don't forget the job opening for syndicate bank which came in MAY 2012, requiring specifically that the person applying for the job to be a CA on 1 january another case, where institute didn't intervene for fresh cas, by telling them that the result for the examination are always declared in the mid-january for november attempt. 

request everyone not to divert from the topic and start posting about job vacancies in pvt banks, coz a person like me and many others without any refrence/jack will not be of any use for those pvt banks, my sole aim is to write about the prevailing conditions in the job market and what the future of our respected profession holds for us and ca students in future.