EASYOFFICE

Nil Return Late Fee

Page no : 3

Mohammed Goryawala (727 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

The buffer period coz till that time the system will or is expected to be more robust and less of errors.
That's the hope.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86313 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

But its a wrong step of Govt.....

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86313 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

We are filing return withe ease just because no late fee is charged & now theycare charging it. What a wrong step by Govt.....

CA CHETAN GUPTA (CA) (588 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

Read This. Press Note Released by Government but not Followed by themselves.

Attached File : 257044 20171015200302 press note on return filing.pdf downloaded: 160 times

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128075 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

@ CA Rashmi Gandhi.,

Why you feel that...?
You can simply wait, govt ll be waived....

Replied 15 October 2017

Govt diwala nikaal rahi hai sabka diwali me...
Unnecessary ppl are being burden with late fees.

They should read what they issue in public notice.

kapil taneja (prop) (66 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

CA CHETAN GUPTA - sir this is only press note not order so I think not applicable

anshul aggarwal (Consultant) (1074 Points)
Replied 15 October 2017

currently there is no form available to file return for composite dealer. date has been changed to 15th Nov. This is the burden that is being forwarded by govt. those who can easily fill now on time don't have an option. everybody will again rush in last days.

Replied 15 October 2017

You have declared dates for return filing and you don't even have forms ready on time where PM is talking about Digital india, make in India, skill india bla bla bla.

Replied 15 October 2017

I am trying to figure out, does anyone has any concrete information What is the effective date of Notification 38/2017 of CGST. Because there is nothing clearly mentioned. all is being based on different interpretations.

Replied 15 October 2017

Yes @ Mr Anshul and also they send out emails reminding to file the returns of composition dealers.
First release all the forms then we'll try to comply.

Replied 15 October 2017

@ RAJA PM the govt isn't waiving the late fees. And ppl end up paying them in fear of being levied more fees.

CA CHETAN GUPTA (CA) (588 Points)
Replied 16 October 2017

How much to Wait for the Waiver? Sitting Silent then Govt is not going to hear.

And Yes it is a PRESS NOTE only, but it is given by government so Govt. should have brought up a NOTIFICATION and have made it TRUE.

And No One is Complaining also, No Associations and No Tax Practitioners and No Businessmen are complaining about this Late Fees. What to do ?? Just Sit, wait and watch ??? Seriously Friends ??

Replied 16 October 2017

@ CA Chetan Gupta We are complaining and govt also knows but they are not listening.

Today I read an article of Mr Adhia that it will take 6-8 months for the GST system to smooth out.
He should also consider our problems as normal taxpayers and not levy late fees. If the system is trying to better itself, also let the ppl who are ultimately going to comply with it, give them also relaxation in certain areas of the system.

It will be good for both the parties.

Dr. ShamsheerKhan (Director of S S Associates)   (968 Points)
Replied 16 October 2017

I interpret notification number 38 of cgst as it is effective from the implication of GST that is 1st July 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: