Easy Office
Easy Office

New tougher regulations for Students!!

Page no : 3

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

bakwaas decision hain yeh

har koi president ban ne ke baad apni chalane lagta hain to rule change kar deta hain

that is why rules keep changing every year

and who is suffering

me you and whole articles community

sharam karo icai

sharm karo

Replied 30 March 2009

har koi president ban ne ke baad apni chalane lagta hain to rule change kar deta hain

and who is suffering

sharam karo icai

sharm karo

Replied 30 March 2009

and who is suffering

sharam karo icai

sharm karo

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

I do support the students views that its very strict law made by ICAI and practically speaking its neither in students interest nor in Members in practice's interest.

When you go by a straigth way or legal way which is very difficult to go on then it will work perfactly. But there are so many changes made and all so sudden.

!!I fear if it is not a April fool!!!

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Hi RAVI KHANAL

You should not use such language please. You should adore your profession.

Replied 30 March 2009

sorry

but sir u also feel the pain of students

pata nahi kitne students hain outer states k yaha

sab ko kitna suffer karna padega yahi soch k likha tha

and april fool nahi ho sakta yeh ;-)

Replied 30 March 2009

and i respect this profession

iam blaming only the institute

every president is trying to leave his mark on the ca curriculam at the cost of articles pain

i respect ved jain sir and also respect uttam prakash aggarwal

but rules k effect kya honge ............?

i apologise......

Deepak.R (CA - PCC Student / Articled assistant)   (177 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Hi Manan,

1.Keeping the work diary is a nice thing to do, which as a professionals we should do.. Then only we can track wat are the works done by us and when it was done.. Actually, we are following this system in our firm right from the beginning.

2. It also speaks about stipend details to be maintained by the princi, which MIGHT ensure proper control.

But, i agree with you that timing and all other regulations might looks bad. But dont forget that the institute is not against students, am sure they will hear  our words and make changes in regulations.. 

Madhav Gupta (Article Assistant) (32 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

The ones who have made these regulations are no doubt wise people, i.e. The Esteemed members of the Council. With all due respect we appreciate the concern raised by the Council but the measures which are taken by it are very Arbitrary and they give undue powers to the Council and Principal, leaving the Article student at the mercy of them. 

The council is made of present members but it also constitutes aspiring students who wish to become members in future.

Such regulations will widen the generation gap between the aspiring students and the members and will also the rupture the relation leading to poorer quality of service from Articles. The entire motive of the Council will get defeated.

As a Student who has a deep passion for this profession I can only pray and hope that the implications should not be negative. The days to come shall tell us what is in store but as Professionals I feel we should be composed and remain focused on our duties and at the same time take up our grievances with the Council in a peaceful manner.

When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!

ajay agarwal (Research Analyst) (55 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

New regulations so introduced are totally unjustifiable. It does not end up on parallel tracks. Articles are left at total mercy of their principal, such that they can make em do anything on name of unsatisfied performance and moral turpitude. Can anybody tell me what about members who boasts about there clientele and themselves to trap illknowledge articles, is there any disciplinary action against em. when POTA was introduced, it was removed being said it does not provide equal grounds to em to protect themselves. shall we say that its more reputed being a terrorist than an article in our country

Manan Jain (Proprietor) (238 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

well deepak i agree tht keeping the track of the work done by us is good thing but thn it depends on every individual tht how he takes such thing........

As for me keeping the book for the work done should not be compulsary rather it should be a voluntary for all if some wants to keep record thn well nd good but if one doesn't want too thn y compulsion on it.

And moreover yaar we all know wht work we do in articleship agar koi scrutiny hai toh we learn alot things from thr but thn if simple audit we know wht our principal tells us

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

abhi me kaise bolu ki "Jo bhi hota hain acche ke liye hota hain"

do not worry,hum sab aek kasti me hain aur wo kasti hava me ud rahi ho aisa lag raha hain

Ankush Juneja (Trainee) (73 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

what is this man.....they think we are fools....padhai karna ka time yeh ni dete aur fir asani se pass bi ni karte..... 

Ankush Juneja (Trainee) (73 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

what is this man.....they think we are fools....padhai karna ka time yeh ni dete aur fir asani se pass bi ni karte..... 

Rahim (Businessperson) (460 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

They dont want young CAs passing out. Indirectly with no time for studies, one has to give exams more times than neccessary.

Students are been squeezed in the name of Professionalism.

Its so hard keeping up with the changes in the rules as it has been modified with each passing day!!!!

This is a long-term course and students register for it with a plan in their mind, which is being hijacked with frequent changes in the rules. To top it all the Madams on the front-desk are the biggest noobs who themselves have no clue of what the Institute is up to. Students have to run helter-skelter to know even about trivial issues.

The Brainy ones in the Top should consider the future of students than about themselves and cant dictate too much in the garb of changing the world. Students are no fools Mister.

I just want to see how the Teachers re-schedule their tution' timing :lol:. Students would be forced to tae classes during day-time as the teachers wont hamper their business applying the recent timing changes :lol:

I wont be surprised if the 'Top Ones' come out with a new Rules & Plans and make the life hell for the students as if it is not already.

Harsh words, but thats the Reality!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro