Easy Office
Easy Office

New tougher regulations for Students!!

Page no : 4

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

rules and new rules.... amendments and again amendments..... i can't imagine where icai is heading and going on........ with in 3 yrs changes in cource, articleship pattren, then again new prescriptttions and orders...... sometimes sair main dard ho jaata hai..... baaki kasar kitaaben dekh kar nikal jaati hai...... no tutions, kya ho kya gaya hai icai ko.... i think that we must form an union of ca students and oppose these things...... hope caclubinda wil be the right place, as it is always.....

1 Like

sourabh (Article) (69 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

this is really bad  news guyz...we(student) should have to make an unity....as we know that the members of icai are CAs so they are making the rule by which they can force the students .

ek bat or agar CAs 5;30 pm ke bad v work de to student kaya kare??

if there is any rule then plz write..........

sourabh (Article) (69 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

ab apna gam kise sunaoo frndz mera CA to meri wat laga d hai ....lekin ab pata nahi kaya kar de ......me to hamesa out off station hi rah ta hu audit work se.....ab pata nahi home aa v paunga ki nahi................................

mera man kar raha ki article section me ja ke aag laga du really...............

KASHYAP (STUDENT AND TEACHER) (30 Points)
Replied 02 April 2009

i m very well agrred with the replies which manan jain has given 2 deepak

(Guest)
The learned people in the institute must understand that there are many CA Practitioners who are misusing the powers given to them by the institute. Have institute no feelings and care for the students. There are some CA who are mis utilising these laws what does the innstitute have in store for them. Students work for two years after PEE II and then dont get even leave of 1 month for appearing in the CA Final Exam . This is how they are treated by CA. What has institute instore for such CA. Does the student is not credible enough to get 4 months of leave for appearing in both groups of the CA fianl exam please reply to that ??????????

Deepak.R (CA - PCC Student / Articled assistant)   (177 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Well Manan..

I jus passed my own view.. Anyhow, what ever you have pointed out is also quite correct.. What i supposed to tell that dont get into worries after seeing those restrictions.

Kamlesh Panicker (Article) (20 Points)
Replied 28 May 2009

It is a real insane decision as it is rediculous to restrict transfer. What if the article is not comfortable with his present working atmosphere. the decision takers have not considered student's view point. how is this going to benefit student. They can restrict time limits that's cool. But they can't restrict transfer as it is the only right that articles have..Tey need to rethink about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro