Easy Office
Easy Office

New tougher regulations for Students!!

Page no : 2

CA Amit Pandya (CA, M.com) (419 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Friends don't worry & panic.

Inistitute rule bana ke kuch Ukhad nahi Sakti,

Jese ki hum hamare CA ka kuch Ukhad nahi Sakte.

Ofcourse Transfer rules are not in our interest.

But only thing is that you must arrange for dummy in last 8-12 Months. i.e before final attempt.

S.Nirmal Singh (Articled Assistant) (65 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Originally posted by :knvv sri vidya
"    

Friends I agree with Deepak word, But the following should be considered by the institute

-limited time of transfer during articles training.

-regulations for members (as they are very xperinced and there is a chance of misusing the   students regulations)

-working diary (if there is no work in case of small firm)

still more, yet many feed back is waiting............

Pravesh (student) (36 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

It seems that incompetent people are in the council of the institute.Within 3 years twice the scheme for becoming CA has been changed and within few days they come out with new rules & regulations.They are not able to decide at once what rules & regulations should be made.In my opinion they should make all rules & regulations at once which are required and then there should be no change for several years. In regards to training many CA's/firms do not have enough work so that articles can work for the prescribed time and those CA's/firms which have work they make articles work beyond time prescribed by the Institute

ren (dgpatel) (20 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

hi friend..

ren (dgpatel) (20 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

hi friends.i completed mah sy this year..nw m goin to in TY bcom.. n m in PCC ...attem in june 09 ...so wht effect on my college...will i have to leave CA or BCom...guide me....

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

will this new regulations dont allow students to take genuine transfer even 2 get better opportunities.....?????

1 of those who want 2 get better opportunities is myself .... i was planning 2 go 4 better prospects after this june exms... so that i can have gud experience of other big firms also....

there r many small n medium sized firms where d work at office is regular stringent type.... either only audits or just filing returns.... nothing else....

further in small cities we don't get corporate experience.... which is again n important area of knowledge 4 new CA's in this growing economy....

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

will this new regulations dont allow students to take genuine transfer even 2 get better opportunities.....?????

1 of those who want 2 get better opportunities is myself .... i was planning 2 go 4 better prospects after this june exms... so that i can have gud experience of other big firms also....

there r many small n medium sized firms where d work at office is regular stringent type.... either only audits or just filing returns.... nothing else....

further in small cities we don't get corporate experience.... which is again n important area of knowledge 4 new CA's in this growing economy....

praveen (Chartered Accountant) (6971 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

oh boss can any one tell me what a work diary is

I have no real track of what work i have done.

send me a format if any

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

this is very bad

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Ren, you dont have to leave either BCom or CA.... Studies are damn important.... Dont even think of that...... N praveen, a work diary is something like this..... The columns ok..... 1) Date 2) Work Done 3) Field............. 1) 28.03.2009 2) filing sales tax returns 3) Taxation....... You have to basically group your work in the fields of work of a CA.... Download form 109 Or 108 and see the fields for yoruself in that....... Like taxation, accounting, auditing, mgmt consulting, etc.......................... All those who want to group can join this orkut community...... https://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=60525966

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Transfer was never so easy earlier also. Previously, the rule was that transfer is possible only by mutual consent or death of principal. If mutual consent is not there, then transfer was not possible. ICAI doesn't care of reasons. Now, to get a transfer, there will have to be mutual consent and shifting of parents. Only mutual consent also won't do now.

The only option for students who want transfer right now is to take a back dated transfer i.e. transfer effective from the date prior to this announcement.

Or the student can wait for last 12 months and opt for industrial training. Transfer from CA firm to CA firm won't be allowed in last 12 months, however, as the industrial training is permitted only in last 12 months, transfer of candidate for industrial training would be allowed I guess.

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 29 March 2009

Transfer was never an easy task. Until this announcement, the rule was that transfer is possible but only by mutual consent or death of the principal. If mutual consent is not there, transfer is not possible unless in case of death. Now, along with mutual consent, parents have to shift and transfer has to be in some other city. Only mutual consent won't do now.

If anyone who wants a transfer and has the mutual consent of his principal, then he may get away from the new rules by taking a back dated transfer i.e. a transfer effective from a date prior to this announcement. The other option for students wanting to change their firm is to wait for last 12 months and opt for industrial training. This will amount to a transfer but would be still permitted as Industrial training provision is still there in the Act. Transfer from one CA firm to the other in last 12 months won't be allowed, however, transfer from CA firm to industry for the purpose of Industrial training would be allowed I guess.

(Guest)

We are in a democratic country. And everybody at their own will can join or unjoin any auditor if he feels like he want better opportunity. Then why ICAI is supporting only Auditors ? This is just like Articles Assistants working with Hitler. Not ordinary Hitler but 10 times more than a Hitler.

Onething what one can understand is in India still there is no independence & freedom for CA Students. ICAI is playing with the life of many students. They need to give freedom atleast for transfer. If not its no more a Democratic Country. Its unfair & injustice.

My recommendation for ICAI is that there should be a seperate branch for students. "Students Cell"  which should ask all the students and take decisions. Or atleast voting. The number of people for or against any rules.

Every Auditor is not good with their assistants...! They are taking work more than 35hrs per week. And many times they send for audits, travelling expenses & etc., are borne by articled assistant, even auditors use students vehicles to go for audit some times, to save their fuel. If an articled assistant is a poor guy then the stipend he gets is very less ie., Rs.1,000/- out of this he need to take care of travelling charges which will not be remitted by auditors.

I agree that one need to work hard, but every one of us are working hard to become a responsible CA and to fill our stomach with sufficient food in time. But its not happning. Many of us are not taking care of our health. Not eating in time. Then what is the fun of becoming a CA with no good health. So, what is life for without good health.

Auditors make us roam around the cities like anything, with lot of dust and pollution. No hard & fast rules are made against auditors, because ICAI wants CA's to get more benefit for auditors by making less payment to articled assistants and taking more work.

ICAI wants CA's to earn more black money..! Most of the Auditors earn more and keep the balck money at home. Why dont ICAI think about members i.e., auditors, Auditors are eating away students like us.

And most of the time Auditors will not train us, because they want to generate more money from machine called students. Not all auditors are like that but most of them are like that.

People who say that ICAI has taken correct decisions should also think about those students who are suffering from Auditors. If they think one - sided then they are not judging the society correctly.

Please dont make decisions one-sided. Please think about all and let it be fair & just.

Thank You.

(Guest)

We are in a democratic country. And everybody at their own will can join or unjoin any auditor if he feels like he want better opportunity. Then why ICAI is supporting only Auditors ? This is just like Articles Assistants working with Hitler. Not ordinary Hitler but 10 times more than a Hitler.

Onething what one can understand is in India still there is no independence & freedom for CA Students. ICAI is playing with the life of many students. They need to give freedom atleast for transfer. If not its no more a Democratic Country. Its unfair & injustice.

My recommendation for ICAI is that there should be a seperate branch for students. "Students Cell"  which should ask all the students and take decisions. Or atleast voting. The number of people for or against any rules.

Every Auditor is not good with their assistants...! They are taking work more than 35hrs per week. And many times they send for audits, travelling expenses & etc., are borne by articled assistant, even auditors use students vehicles to go for audit some times, to save their fuel. If an articled assistant is a poor guy then the stipend he gets is very less ie., Rs.1,000/- out of this he need to take care of travelling charges which will not be remitted by auditors.

I agree that one need to work hard, but every one of us are working hard to become a responsible CA and to fill our stomach with sufficient food in time. But its not happning. Many of us are not taking care of our health. Not eating in time. Then what is the fun of becoming a CA with no good health. So, what is life for without good health.

Auditors make us roam around the cities like anything, with lot of dust and pollution. No hard & fast rules are made against auditors, because ICAI wants CA's to get more benefit for auditors by making less payment to articled assistants and taking more work.

ICAI wants CA's to earn more black money..! Most of the Auditors earn more and keep the balck money at home. Why dont ICAI think about members i.e., auditors, Auditors are eating away students like us.

And most of the time Auditors will not train us, because they want to generate more money from machine called students. Not all auditors are like that but most of them are like that.

People who say that ICAI has taken correct decisions should also think about those students who are suffering from Auditors. If they think one - sided then they are not judging the society correctly.

Please dont make decisions one-sided. Please think about all and let it be fair & just.

Manan Jain (Proprietor) (238 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Well Deepak u said lok towards positive but i don find anything positive in it.
Tell me one single point whr u found out something positive nd i think its nothing but "Satyam ka Gussa Students Par".

And yaar if they want to take steps in this matter thn thy should block PWC nd other doin such things. Timing and all is rite but thn no transfer nd classes is very bad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro