Easy Office
Easy Office

New study materials for May 11 Exams

Page no : 2

CA Jaishree... (Chartered accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

okay tushar

m appearing for 2nd group

and Sridevi...it is true 31st jan is the last date ...and we hv to submit the form with fee of 1100/-

and its mandatory

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

@ Jenny i rec ur PM bt whn i m clikin on Reply options it says u need to b a frnd for replying  u can giv me ur email if u dont mind.

Sridevi (CA FINAL) (25 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

THANKS jenny..

well the form is the handwritten application.. right?

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

@ sridevi for Handwrittn applications d rate is Rs500/- per form u also hve another option to file online form o ICAI's website

Replied 27 January 2011

no sridevi its not handwritten form

for registering ur self as student of new scheme we have to fill a form whichi is available at institute's site

and it is the same form for the conversion from old to new schem...

if u want i can mail that form to u ...

Replied 27 January 2011

https://icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=721&c_id=120
link to the form for the conversion from old to new scheme

Replied 27 January 2011

hey let me clear that mine was the last old attempt and bcoz i could nt clear i have been automatically shifted to new course now so still m i required to get into the formalities of conversion??

Anuraag sharma (CA( Final), MBA) (97 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

Hello Jenny! Can u plz let us knw from where u hav got the info abt last date, i.e. 31st Jan? Actually i visited vishwas nagar (delhi) and meet the counsellor with the same query but she has denied abt any such last date. Plz confirm so that v could gear up our effiorts to submit the form

Replied 27 January 2011

i got this news from my city's icai regional office...

Replied 27 January 2011

@ Jenny -Wat conversion ru talking abt ?

As per my knowledgeconversion means to convert from Old 2 New scheme  n approved by ICAI.

Old scheme has been now dicontinued frn Workin i.e. now there will no old CA FINAL Exm nTherefore there is nothing called as Old n New n tht is only May '11 ( New) exm to b conducted.

Evry bdy who r now switching 2 new course Pls confirm by  personally visting ICAI Reg Office .Only u need to Register for New scheme bt Form for May'11 Exm for CA FINAL (New) are   SAME!!!!

suril (articleship) (244 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

is anybody able to open the link - 'study module' in bos knowledge portal? im tryin it since long

Replied 27 January 2011

Only u need to Register for New scheme bt Form for May'11 Exm for CA FINAL (New) are   SAME!!!!.....?????

if there is no old CA final exams then all the students are automatically shifted to new course na then why again there is formality of registration????

no official notification is made for such procedure.

CA Asmita Waghmare (Chartered Accountant and works a Equity Research Analyst)   (107 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

law and SFM has also changed a bit, i havent seen but heard from a frnd who seen them!  i am getting tensed up now!

Replied 27 January 2011

i hv callled to the institute and they hv told me all the information

that i was sharing ...

ya there is some ambiguity .....as no notification abt the conversion has been issued by the icai ...

CA. Apoorva Mathur (FRESHER) (128 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

ok let me seek clarification..

i cleared PCC in june 09 and got registered in CA FIINAL (NEW) COURSE..

so does that means this announcement for new study material is not applicable for me? as i am already  new course student..

i think its applicable for those who shifted from old course to new course..

as far as ISCA is concerned the changes were in chapters 1,2,3 and 10.. and that was made in aug10.. is it again been amended?

IDT and DT. .. we can download amendments.. so to conclude with can i say that new study materials are not to be purchased?

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: