New Assesse

Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a new assessee with a significant bank balance but no declared income or employment. The core issue is clarifying that only actual income, not just bank credits, needs to be reported on an Income Tax Return (ITR). It highlights the importance of proving the legitimate source of funds, whether from gifts, past investments, or other valid origins, and advises consulting a Chartered Accountant for accurate filing.

Mr. reddy
all the income has to be reported which is credited in your bank account.
Only income has to be considered in ITR need not be all credits in bank account.

Check the query. He has no income and not doing job but he has bank balance . What does it mean ?
If he is not doing any job from where does the balance arises
1
transferred as gift
2. invested few years back but then earned as interest.
May be parental property or some black money

Rashmi Gandhi CA Mam thanks for your reply

Rashmi Gandhi CA Mam thanks for your reply

Welcome Dear

🌟 In tally , if I want to payable means my Amount will shown in( credit side )

If I said the amount to my party means it will be debit side shown

Am I correct

If I wants to receivable my sundry debtors means it will show in debit side of my tally account, after I received that money means it will shown in credit side am I correct

 

 

does all this transactions are based on the banking entries through the payment of client??

🌟 In tally , if I want to payable means my Amount will shown in( credit side )

If I said the amount to my party means it will be debit side shown

Am I correct

If I wants to receivable my sundry debtors means it will show in debit side of my tally account, after I received that money means it will shown in credit side am I correct

 

 

does all this transactions are based on the banking entries through the payment of client??

Yes you are correct, however you need to ask query more clearly
Sorry excuse me ,sure mam
Thanks

A wrong perception not black money.

Go to any metro cities, there are lot of establishment rendering different services so I think there footfalls are not much do justify and cover up fixed cost and contribution.Its very logical you might be knowing.So now tell me how they manage business. One source is huge capital managed from reliable sources. The financial statements will reflect that . This is how it works.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details