Need Serious Advice Regaring Articleship

A____ __A (Student All-ways) (275 Points)

19 February 2010  

Hi,

I am C.A. Final student (New Course) Just passed out in IPCE Nov-09.

I am having a serious problem.b'coz of that i am feeling intense furstration each and every single minit while i am on articleship.

My problem is that my principal has allowed me and many of us to do training with his firm only because he wnats " cheap labourers " .it's been a 1 and half year and i am only getting work like copy paste stuff.like letter printing , filling of documents , ITR & other statements priniting , low level of accounting like income setting and copy paste them in to the software called "I-tax"...thats it..

more over he give us filling work with his "Pata wala".also he makes me to get water for his clients and hamre office me ek budha aadmi he use ghar chod aao , le aao...etc..

more over , neither we get audit experiance out side office nor any thing other than above listed stuff.
we dont have any company as a client ..only induviduals and HUFS and firm ..allof are having very low level of work..

he has only one accountant ( ..just a b.com passed out ..he dont even know the basic principle of accounting ..he says profit & lost account instead of profit and loss account) and 4 articles.we can say that he runs his whole office on "Article k bharose".

as one is on leave and other two are having their b.com exams in march he has warned me to come early in the office and leave as late as possible.( i am already attending 6 and half hours instead of 5 and a hlaf hour without a single minit break)

i dont mind to attend extra hours if i am getting some quality stuff.
i am sick and tired but b'coz of uttam agrawal i can't apply for transfer..

i just want to know what powers C.A. actully possesses against us and what rights do we have ?

please guys reply.

i