Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need Help for Company Secretary Inter. June08 Exam

Page no : 3
(Guest)

hi

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 25 June 2008

U can refer guideline papers of last 5 yr..will be available at CS ofc..40 Rupess for 1 group..

(Guest)

Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter. I am giving Dec-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. june-08, Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter Dec.- 08 papers

(Guest)

hi, my registration is sep. 07. can i appear in new syllbus in dec 08. is study material of cs available in hindi.

(Guest)

I have registered for ensuing CS Exdecutive (Inter) Programme examination. I would like to have past five years question/answers - scanner etc. Kindly guide me this regard. Thanks.

Murthy (Mumbai)

(Guest)

I m preparing for June 08 exams i dont know how to start pls advice me its urgent pls help !

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Priyanka Kala
" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter. I am giving June-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

(Guest)
" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter. I am giving June-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

(Guest)
" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter. I am giving June-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

(Guest)

I am appering   CS inter june 2008.  can You send notes for genral and commercial laws.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

i am joning c.s cores 2001

than i have some porblem i am do not  complitied cs

but i am again started cs so Sir plases give me cs silabus 

(Guest)

I want Text book of S.S. Gulshan for GCL, CS Inter Ist Group

adnan (Article) (241 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

QUITE BORING

adnan (Article) (241 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

go to nirc

(Guest)

Hello Everybody, I am student of cs-executive programme(i.e. inter). i want to know about hindi books & notes in hindi of all subjects. My attempt in Dec. 2008. please tell me about thease books.  my e-mail address : manish_jain141 @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: