Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need Help for Company Secretary Inter. June08 Exam

Page no : 2

rajesh pillai (student) (20 Points)
Replied 28 May 2008

hi i need help iam going to apper for the exams in june 08 very less time before the exams if i study the suggested answers till dec 07 from june 2004 will it be adequate for the exams

Replied 28 May 2008

hi i need help iam going to apper for the exams in june 08 very less time before the exams if i study the suggested answers till dec 07 from june 2004 will it be adequate for the exams

Replied 28 May 2008

(Guest)

need past ten years question of cs inter group 1

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 30 May 2008

Hello Sandhya,

If u need past ten years question papers of CS then go to CS Chapter at ur area. Thr u will get all the paper...Ask them for Guide Line Papers..CS Chaper calls them Guide Line Papers. They have available from 2004 onwards...Hurry Up..2 days left for exam.

Replied 30 May 2008

Hello Sandhya,

If u need past ten years question papers of CS then go to CS Chapter at ur area. Thr u will get all the paper...Ask them for Guide Line Papers..CS Chaper calls them Guide Line Papers. They have available from 2004 onwards...Hurry Up..2 days left for exam.

(Guest)

hi, i am sunil, i want to join cs-executive programme(i.e. inter). i want to know  about hindi books & notes in hindi of all subjests. please tell me about thease books.  my e-mail address

sunilchoudhry @ rediffmail.com

Replied 03 June 2008

U can get the books in Hindi from CS Chapter of ur area only. The CS institute have the books in hindi as well.

(Guest)

Hai friends

i need solutions for the test papers which are attached at the end of each subject of CS Group 1 & 2

(Guest)

Hai Friends

i need solution for the test papers which are attached at the end of each subject because i have to submit the same shortly

Replied 09 June 2008

i have got the papers...if u need then plz give me ur mail id..i will send u the same...

Replied 09 June 2008

i have got the papers...if u need then plz give me ur mail id..i will send u the same...

Replied 09 June 2008

Else u can mail me at apurvajain.2005 @ gmail.com

i will send u the same...thanx

(Guest)

I am student of CS (Inter) now as Executive Programme. I need solved (ET) Assignment for the groups. Please help me.

Visha (lawyer) (21 Points)
Replied 20 June 2008

I am going to appear for Inter-CS exams in Dec 2008 . Please suggest me the study material and from where will I get question paper for last 5 years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: