Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need Help for Company Secretary Inter. June08 Exam

Page no : 5

USHA NARAYANAN (STUDENT) (20 Points)
Replied 04 August 2008

Hi I am a student of CS Inter. I need June 2008 Group II question papers. Can  you will send me a copy.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Priyanka Kala
" Hey i am giving final in dec 08 ,in gr8 need of postals plz someone give me the postals "

(Guest)

hi everyone i m jyoti & i m going to give cs executive programme. plz guide me hw to prepare for  qualifying both modules.. i m an mba with the spe. of finance.. waiting 4 ur valuable response..

thanks hav a nice day..

(Guest)
Its very easy keep tracking https://yehseeyes.blogspot.com

Khushi (CA & CS Final) (1367 Points)
Replied 10 August 2008

Hi,

I registered myself for CS-Inter Exam in aug 2006. Till Now i didn't start preparation bicoz i wasn't interested now i am planning to write CS inter exam.that  time i got 8 books but for now syllabus has been changed now i'll have to write only 6 exams. my course book has also been changed. What to do now?

Which postals i have to send for that?

Send me postals Solutions for cs inter exam.

Plz help me out.

Ganga

ganga.agarwal @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
" Else u can mail me at apurvajain.2005 @ gmail.com
i will send u the same...thanx

"

HELLO MADAM

AM GOING TO APPEAR IN EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME THIS DECEMBER 2008 GROUP 2 ONLY.

CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO GO THRIUGH MY TEST PAPERS SO AS TO OBTAIN ELIGIBILITY,(LAST DATE 30 AUGUST 2008)

WITH REGARDS

LENIN K NARAYAN

(Guest)
" Else u can mail me at apurvajain.2005 @ gmail.com
i will send u the same...thanx

"

HELLO MADAM

AM GOING TO APPEAR IN EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME THIS DECEMBER 2008 GROUP 2 ONLY.

CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO GO THRIUGH MY TEST PAPERS SO AS TO OBTAIN ELIGIBILITY,(LAST DATE 30 AUGUST 2008)

WITH REGARDS

LENIN K NARAYAN

(Guest)

WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE OUT FOR THE COMPANY SECRETARY JINE 2008 EXAM

CA CS Bhumika Thakkar (CA,CS) (1618 Points)
Replied 14 August 2008

its always on 25th august.

d date is fixed for every year

(Guest)
" Hello Sandhya,
If u need past ten years question papers of CS then go to CS Chapter at ur area. Thr u will get all the paper...Ask them for Guide Line Papers..CS Chaper calls them Guide Line Papers. They have available from 2004 onwards...Hurry Up..2 days left for exam.
"

daxa (student) (24 Points)
Replied 19 August 2008

" Hello Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Inter. I am giving June-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-07, dec-07, june-06, dec-06. Please let me know...where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter June 08 papers. "

hello  Everybody, I need the solution of old question papers of CS Executive level. I am giving DEC-08 exam. And i need the solution of june-08 .where will i get the answers of it. Is it available on any website? Please help me. Its very Urgent. Also give me guidelines how to prepare for CS Inter DEC 08 papers.  My email id :shobhitaits @ hotmail.com

(Guest)

i urgently need the solution of the test papers given at the end of the books provided by the institute i ve to submi those papers before 31st aug can you help me

(Guest)

plz give some info. abt. how 2 prepare for c.s. inter june 09.. also tell me abt. scanner& guideline

annu (computer operator) (20 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

I am appearing cs inter dec. 08 can any one sugges from where I can get past 10 years exam. paper or anybody can me contect on mail id. shanu_bhargav @ rediffmail.com

(Guest)

hellooo.....plz mail me the notes of Indirect tax of inter 1st grp....!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: