Easy Office
Easy Office

My Experience With Mr.CPT!!!

Page no : 2

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 22 December 2010

Dont worry dear. you will clear it with flying marks.  all d best.

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

i thnk u will clear Rahul.....

You will get above 120....

Ravi Gupta (Student of CA-IPCC CS and M.COM)   (243 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

If I try to write my experience of CPT..
Then 90% will be same as written above..
Nice sharing bro.
You are surely gonna Pass(I hope)..
I got 130 marks and attempted only 7 questions out of maths section..

KUMAR C.R (PARTNER) (21 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

Dude --- You did exactly what I did about 20+ years back. Have loads of confidence -- which I see in your writing. Keep LOL ing.

praveen (Chartered Accountant) (6971 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

When i read your post it was like reading it a second time..

because most of things which you told happened to me. Except that i had maths in my plus 2 but stats i wasnt confident enough....

I can tell you i had the most amazing feeling when i wrote the first paper..........

The after noon session was horrible, i could hardly attend say 60 - 70 questions....

One thing which i did was study some of the MUST questions in maths and stats and answered only them. A few easy questions also i wrote.

Economics as well didnt go well as expected many macro economic question i left without any clue...

When i came out of the hall, everyone , even my friends were saying they wouldnt clear so even I got a feeling maybe it was that difficult and I might not clear.. and even prepared for a FAIL result....

I almost told everyone in my family that i might not clear.....

On the result date I was really surprised to see my result @ 120... then I thought about the Q & A and i reassessed my result I am damn sure that i lost more than 20 marks in negative marking.

Be brave and wait patiently for the results .

Jo hoga deka jayega... always belive that this is not the end of life.

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

CA means Conquer again

Madhura (CS Trainee) (461 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

All Fine but why you are calling exam Mr. CPT? All d best for results.

Rahul Singh (Finance Professional) (110 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

Its nice to see that many of you guys have experience this before!!!!

THAnks alot guys...:):)

^^^^

^^^^

Becoz it was my first attempt and i wanted to clear with my best way...so i called it Mr.CPT(respect yaar) thats it!!!

Replied 23 December 2010

one more thing i wanna mention that i dint go for CPT classes...as i m doing B.com so it was abit easy to study both together.....

1 Like

Subhash (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

Hmmm... It was nice post Rahul.. it reminds me of my CPT exam.. the same experience as myself was also weak in maths.. M sure u ll clear it dude as i did.. All the best.

Replied 24 December 2010

hope i ll clear it:):)

armchairca (Day trader/ Entrepreneur / IPCC student)   (146 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

For maths in CPT is the Institute material enough or should I keep looking for other books for various type of question. What is the level of questions that comes in maths in CPT exam, is it copy paste from book with some alteration or is it simple level in book but in exam it is more of tough, tough? Please guide me, seniors!

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 26 December 2010

Originally posted by : urbanlegend

For maths in CPT is the Institute material enough or should I keep looking for other books for various type of question. What is the level of questions that comes in maths in CPT exam, is it copy paste from book with some alteration or is it simple level in book but in exam it is more of tough, tough? Please guide me, seniors!

For maths, do question from Instt module.Also solve question from scanner, which is based on past attempts' questions.

Level of Maths is average, if you are good with concepts and formulae, it will not be a tough job.

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 26 December 2010

Hey Rahul,

Dont worry.If your First session and economics part was good , as you say, then it will not be a problem.You will get through :-)

Even after good preparation, My QA part was not so good, still I managed a score of 155..

SHILPA SUNDARKA (student) (35 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

i also attempted CPT first time and i m too nervous.

but i m sure that u will crack in 1st attempt.

all the best. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: