My experience at Mumbai meet :)

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)

22 February 2009  

Dear All,

We were fortunate enough to be participants of yet another grand and unforgettable experience on 21st Feb 2009, Saturday. I am trying to convert in to words the feelings I really felt and the memory of what transpired, to be read by those who could not take part even though they wanted to and for the future remembrance.

We were about 30 members also there were few of our friends who showed their interested in attending the meet. It starts at 3.30 PM and last till 6.30 PM. I am feeling pleasure to tell you about the meet.

On the meet day attendees got a reminder call duly before time. Everything was well organized and preplanned.  The meet was very productive and interactive.  CAClub tagline itself proves it. Everyone looks very excited about the meet as you are aware we are internet friends and hardly know each other personally. So this met has given an opportunity to meet us personally to improvise networking, to learn personally etc.

In the meet we first had an introductory round. As the meeting goes on we got to know the real world experience. We meet new people and create further relations with those we would like to know better. We also exchange our business cards.

There was a lot to learn and share which nowhere written in the text books. We also had a gaming session “Game of Intellectual” and it was the best part of this meet. Everyone was giving undivided attention to what others saying. As the time goes on it became more interactive and many more join into discussion. There was full support from Admin Mr Vivek jain and Ms Nikita too.

Many are curious about the basic purpose of this meet. In a nut-shell:

- To meet and know each other, with varied set of people.

- To build the network with people

- To help each other, discussing and solving each other’s issues personally.

- To make announcement of new feature to be brought shortly

And yes we also had delicious, yummy snacks and we also got a beautiful gift. When finally meeting concluded all of us had a feeling of complete satisfaction.

This is how I saw and felt about the Get together. There may be omissions, grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes but I hope that the essence is there for you to enjoy.