My ca ??? my future ???

(Guest)

Hi Friends,

I’m a 2006 B.com passed out candidate. Went for PE 2 classes and used to workout problems at home. I was into depression for some months due to friend’s and grandpa’s death. After that I couldn study. I dreamnt of geeting rank as MPV sir used to say in class. You wont believe I stopped studying since I came to know I wont be able to grab a rank. Now on paper November is going to be my 12th attempt. I haven’t taken serious study except for two exams. In one of it I Scored in thirties for all subjects and got exemption in Info Tech but it got lapsed later.

I’ve worked for two firms one of it is a Big four, wont get leave properly etc etc so I left and now at home.

I’m 26 yrs old now, parents are looking for bride groom like anything. My status is too bad. Many times I’ve got frustrated and wont feel like studying, felt dry many times, I’ve given excuses many times, but I still feel like grabing marks which Mr.Nikhil has got now. Please tell me how to proceed. I would say my state should not even think of coming to any girl in the world. I’m fully in NIL battery.

I’ve thought of doing additional courses but don’t have any idea as which to take. Now I don have parents’ trust and support. Feel very helpless.