My best friend said.........(continuation)

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)

14 June 2013  

This is a continuation of my earlier thread. Please click here for the same: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=252504&offset=1

So yesterday in the evening again, I was sitting before my laptop and enjoying watching videos on Youtube for over 2 hours. And he came to me and said,

"well I am not sure I should or not. Well it's better to be completely honest well did you ever think if you were doing the right thing. Your exams are near and you spend 2hrs on youtube...instead you could have studied ...don't waste time this way...please don't waste time I request you. It's not middle school or just a normal exam. Your life depends upon this. Think about it once at least."

So I said, "but I've a few pending works; I'll finish them in a couple of days and start my preparation from this weekend."

He replied, "okay for browsing on YOUTUBE, you can find time; but for studies, you're unable to find any. Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

And left from there immediately.

And at night, I messaged him, saying sorry. Then I got a reply from him in the morning, which reads as, "So now this Sunday no matter what, you will have to start studying seriously. If you don't, I will stop talking to you till December. I have to leave  now bye and I am pretty upset cus you're postponing your studies"